Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Companies going online, instead of office locations?

It will be very difficult for all companies to completely moves online but even if they do , they will still have a physical office that people can relate to them in case they have to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I completely agree a hundred percent. The need for less physical activity at office locations is becoming greater by the day. With the advent of A.I there's the greater chance that a lot of humans might not be needed in running operations anymore.

This is becoming the new normal and the covid era has taught us that it possible to run an organization without physical contact.
I believe that in the future we would see more of that.

That statement is very correct,because the world is going digital and business is a global thing,transaction and e-commerce has been made digitalise so that you can stay at the comfort of your home and do your business.

I think it’s true, and it’s happening right now. Why have to pay for an office when you can manage your entire business through various online platforms. The customers also prefer to call or text rather than come in person. COVID restrictions were the first step in this direction.
And I think it is a good trend because it will help many small businesses save money on renting an office and maybe manage an entire company out of a small garden room from gardenrooms.scot. It saves time and money and gives more opportunities to small companies. It will also influence the real estate market and maybe make housing cheaper

Last edited:
Companies and business going online nowadays is for the best becauseyou need online presence in your business but some company also need to be on both online and offline to survive .

Most companies have been holding online meetings even before the lockdown, though by then it could be just once in a while but the lockdown made most companies see how easy it is to manage things and meetings online from comfort zones.

Well, to a certain extent, it is true.
Due to its simplicity and low cost, online business is currently used by many business owners.
Today, a lot of things are possible.
Online computer shops exist.

Most companies have been holding online meetings even before the lockdown, though by then it could be just once in a while but the lockdown made most companies see how easy it is to manage things and meetings online from comfort zones.
I have witnessed online virtual meetings amongs employer and employee and as a teacher , I have taught my students online during the pandemic but we cannot do without offline activities also .

Most business will choose to hold a meeting online de to how less expenses will be spend and how comfortable it is. And online business also brings you a large number of audience and potential customers.

Going online alone is definitely not the best . You still need to have a physical office as a prove to people that you are legit . A lot of online business may not be trusted by people.

Although I know that it was during the covid-19 pandemic that most companies started figuring out how to be working online and continue there businesses, which really helped them

Since most offline businesses are still crippled today due to the epidemic, many offline businesses have learned a valuable lesson. Today, the majority of businesses have an online presence since online businesses continued to thrive both during and after the outbreak.

This type of business has now been circulating around these days since the emergence of the pandemic , because people are scared of being left out just in case another pandemic might break out

Dealing offline and having a physical office is also a way of doing an indirect advertisement but some people may not be able to have access to you on the internet because so many people may not be interested in the internet as you do.

That is true, because so many offline businesses are going into online starting pandemic period, a lot of them change their direction to go into online business instead of offline one.
If at all i have an offline business which i am running presently , i wont close the business down , i will just have an online presence for the business , just like i am running baking business offline , i have a store offline and i also advertise the business online.

Covid 19 outbreak has caused a lot of companies to be aware of online usefulness in performing their tasks and giving them reason why online practice could make them earn like offline. However, experience really works a lot in business.

Do you agree with the following statement?

If so, why do you believe that?
For a multitude of reasons, businesses are going online more frequently. Cost reductions are one of the key causes. By going online, businesses can lower overhead expenses like rent and utilities as well as staffing costs by using virtual teams.

It's for sure the future of how things will work. Covid pushed more companies into doing it. The beauty in it, is that it saves on business costs, especially if you don't have an office space for your workers. Hiring people to do work from home could save your business a ton in the long run.

I agree that most companies are moving into having online presence instead of physical offices. Especially if all you do operates online, there is no need to waste money renting a physical office. In some few cases, you may have to run both online and offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds