Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Collecting old food items (old cereal/soda/etc.)

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
For some reason, there is some people out there who collect old food items. Like old cans (Soda or food), cereal boxes (sometimes with the cereal intact), MRE's (food pre-packaged for people in the military, and maybe some food advertisements.

There is a small group of people who collect old food/beverage items. Retro and old soda cans for example are popular. There are even YouTubers out there that buy these old food items and actually try them on camera. One guy I forget the name of, is a popular YouTuber who eats old food, sometimes MRE's and other such things. I couldn't put myself through that, no thanks haha!

Anyway, is there a market for this? Is it worth investing into old food items like this?

Advertisement Placeholder
The only market for this in my country is those who are collecting those food cans and keeping it until they have a very huge quantity of it. They are all usually are going to sell those cans to those in the business scrap metal. I haven't bothered about doing this because I don't have time for it.

I have seen people collecting empty food boxes, wrappers, etc. but I have never seen people collecting old food items with food intact. I don't collect empty food boxes or old foot items. I find this habit very silly. I would never try any food items that is past its expiry date.

I have seen people collecting empty food boxes, wrappers, etc. but I have never seen people collecting old food items with food intact. I don't collect empty food boxes or old foot items. I find this habit very silly. I would never try any food items that is past its expiry date.

Seriously it is something that I would never subject myself to do because I wouldn't spend all the years I spent in the university only for me to be engaging in doing something like this simply because there is a way I can be able to make money from it. There are far more better ways that I can invest my time in and make money from it than doing this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds