Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cocoa vs cassava farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
Hi everyone, I want to seek your opinions concerning this two, I want to wholly invest in one these two farm produce but I really want to seek advice from you before I commence.
Which of these two do you think is more lucrative and profitable and why you think I should it is better

Advertisement Placeholder
The two are very profitable to venture into because they are both composite product but u will advise you to go for cocoa because you can actually generate more profits in less time than cassava

Wow! They are both highly demanded products and very profitable if you invest well in it. I would advise you to go with cassava farming as the end product is used for several food stuffs.

You cant compare the two
cocoa is a cash crop while cassava is a tuber crop
cocoa spend two years before harvesting cassava is jus a year
their marketing strategy is also different

this type of business will depend on your location for example if you are in Africa then I will advise you to go into cassava farming as you can as you can sell more cassava than Cocos and this also depend on the type of soil you are planting both of this so you must research on the type of soil that is suitable for both cassava farming and cocoa planting, this really need a lot of dedication and time so you should be ready to sacrifice

They are in comparable, you should go into business with what you want, they aren't planted in the same season, they don't take the same exact time to grow and germinate, both are lucrative and profitable by the way.

Two are very profitable but cassava is much profitable in this Nigeria
Commercial cassava farming has been a very profitable farming venture for Nigerian farmers. Cassava tubers which is in very high demand is the raw material for producing 'garri' which is a staple food for the Nigerians. Cassava farming venture is known for its low input- high output nature

Cocoa and cassava are two profitable agricultural produce you can invest into. Meanwhile, if you are investor that seek long term Investment then cocoa farming is the best for you because it takes time to Harvest and if you seek short time investment you can look into cassava farming.

both cocoa and cassava farming is a very good business to go into, I don't really know much about cocoa farming but my dad once panted cassava and I know what it's like, it is easy to plant and easy to harvest to, I can't really say much about cocoa farming

Cocoa is a bigger cash crop than cassava because it is used for the beverages consumed everyday worldwide. Cassava farms is easier to manage than a cocoa plantation. Growing cocoa demands heavy labour but it is very profitable.

Both crops are profitable businesses to venture into. However, if you are looking at exporting then cocoa business is better but if you are looking at local consumption then cassava is fine. The end product of cocoa can be used to make chocolate, drinks, beverages, which makes it globally consumed, while cassava is fufu, garri, etc which makes it a locally consumed food.

Hi everyone, I want to seek your opinions concerning this two, I want to wholly invest in one these two farm produce but I really want to seek advice from you before I commence.
Which of these two do you think is more lucrative and profitable and why you think I should it is better
It depends on your goals. If you want a long term investment, cocoa is the best but if your want ur returns as soon as possible, go for cassava

In terms of the most lucrative, cocoa business is way more lucrative than cassava farming but cassava farming is a more faster crop to cultivate than cocoa, cocoa takes years to cultivate unlike cassava that takes months.

Both cocoa and cassava are valuable. In terms of cash crops cocoa is more valuable because it's by products can be manufactured into differs stuffs such as chocolate, beverages and many more. We can also get cassava floor from cassava.

Both these businesses are very profitable.
A friend of mine does this business and he told me that he is running very well and he also makes a lot of profit. And he was telling me that you also do this business That's why I am also thinking by checking your post that I too can start this business And you too must do this business.

The both cocoa and cassava are the profitable farm products. It just depends on your country and how you want to get results of them. Because cocoa can take a two years before you start to earn money from it, while cassava is just a 8-12 month.

The demand for coccoa is very high, so I will recommend that you invest in it and because it is very profitable and its people are very interested and its juice drink all around the world and people love it more.
[automerge]1609420292[/automerge]
The demand for coccoa is very high, so I will recommend that you invest in it and because it is very profitable and its people are very interested and its juice drink all around the world and people love it more.

The two are one of the most profitable farm produce, but I think cassava is more industrious because of the numerous end products that can be gotten from processing it

They are both perennial crops, they arev both capital intensive in nature. But regarding to the returns, cocoa offers a larger returns on investment than cassava. And also cocoa can be processed into many products and has higher demand than cassava.

Both cocoa and cassava farming is profitable and they both take years to yield, and the profitability also varies. The cocoa plantation is highly profitable not only in Nigeria but Africa at large, while cassava is a bit profitable but not as cocoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds