Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Christmas spending projected to be down as much as 15% this year

glitch

beep boop
Credits
A lot of businesses and companies rely on Christmas sales year after year and if they drop, they end up facing downsizing.

As of now, Christmas spending in the US is projected to be down by as much as 15% with more and more people struggled to get by. Inflation continues to make things worse.

Have you noticed anything in your area that is proving this to be true?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is true. Costs of items have almost doubled what they were a year ago. Food especially is now costly, and people are already considering not giving gifts to distant family members for Christmas.

Actually there are alot of producing companies that does really depends on Christmas sells definitely but I think are such who based in producing consumable goods such as those goods that are neede in the season.

I'm not surprised that the spending power of citizens are down this period. Recession has really bit hard into people's pocket and this is really worrying. Something needs to be changed fast

A lot of people have mentioned doing away with gifts all together this year because they simply can't afford to buy everyone something and don't want to leave anyone out. This recession is only going to get worse.

Inflation has hit everyone around the world and people are shelling out more for their basic needs. They are trying to reduce expenses by not overspending. The risk of layoffs is also imminent and that could also be one reason for drop in sales during this Christmas season.

A lot of businesses and companies rely on Christmas sales year after year and if they drop, they end up facing downsizing.

As of now, Christmas spending in the US is projected to be down by as much as 15% with more and more people struggled to get by. Inflation continues to make things worse.

I have observed that the purchasing power of most individuals is down this year that is why at this time of the year, every where is not yet bubbling as it ought to be.

I have observed that the purchasing power of most individuals is down this year that is why at this time of the year, every where is not yet bubbling as it ought to be.

Actually it most have to be lower than the previous years simply because alot of things have change, the value of commodities double than last year's, low income and no money in circulation.

This is true. Costs of items have almost doubled what they were a year ago. Food especially is now costly, and people are already considering not giving gifts to distant family members for Christmas.

This is because inflation has increased and many people are expecting that the cost of living will increase more and more. I live in a country where foreign reserves are lacking and many importers are suffering.

Well it's true that most of the seasonal companies do not experience much sells these year as compared to other previous years due to change in the global economy and high cost of standards of living. alot of people are earning lower tha years back.

Well it's true that most of the seasonal companies do not experience much sells these year as compared to other previous years due to change in the global economy and high cost of standards of living. alot of people are earning lower tha years back.

The global economy is getting worst by the passage of time and this is due to the fact that many people have a much harder time dealing with economical issues caused by the pandemic.

The effect of the pandemic can never leave us in a haste as that was one of the most grueling and fearful period of my life, as I saw things that where unthinkable happening before my eyes.

The effect of the pandemic can never leave us in a haste as that was one of the most grueling and fearful period of my life, as I saw things that where unthinkable happening before my eyes.

There were so many economical experts who suggested that the effects of pandemic would last for a really long time. We can already see that this has been happening right now.

For some people the effect of the pandemic is no longer there but for others, they are still feeling the gruesome events brought about by the pandemic and they are yet to recover

For some people the effect of the pandemic is no longer there but for others, they are still feeling the gruesome events brought about by the pandemic and they are yet to recover

I think that many companies have yet to recover from bankruptcy caused by the pandemic. I have myself seen many businesses getting closed down and they have still not reopened till now.

after the pandemic, so many business left my country at the time and i saw many people become jobless even till this day grasses and weeds have grown at the gates of some of this companies.

after the pandemic, so many business left my country at the time and i saw many people become jobless even till this day grasses and weeds have grown at the gates of some of this companies.

I think that the conditions of many countries will become much worst by the passage of time. This is because many economists have stated that inflation will become worst in the year 2023.

Due to the economic condition of the country , the festive season has also been negatively affected and its really hard to know that there's Christmas out there because people are managing the little they have , no giveaway , no bonus from works and there's little Christmas present

Due to the economic condition of the country , the festive season has also been negatively affected and its really hard to know that there's Christmas out there because people are managing the little they have , no giveaway , no bonus from works and there's little Christmas present

I think that the same condition condition could be found in my country. It is the winter season this year and I have noticed that people are not travelling that much. This may be due to winter and cold weather as well.

I think Christmas spending actually down by more than 15% in my area. There's no much money and as a result of this many people could not buy what they need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds