Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Christmas spending projected to be down as much as 15% this year

It is possible for the this year's spending for Christmas to drop by 15% basically because of the economic meltdown and so many people did not want to spend their money lavishly this time around.

Advertisement Placeholder
I always make my Christmas spending to be more high because I achieve new things every year. Even things are expensive but I will make sure I buy the necessary. However, if you kill one chicken so you can turn it to two chicken because you will have more friends to every year.

It is possible for the this year's spending for Christmas to drop by 15% basically because of the economic meltdown and so many people did not want to spend their money lavishly this time around.
Yeah, the economic meltdown made people to be very cautious of luxuries they buy. With everything being expensive, no one wants to spend too much on just one day that will pass.

I think that the conditions of many countries will become much worst by the passage of time. This is because many economists have stated that inflation will become worst in the year 2023.
I think the economic condition of some countries are getting better since the Corona virus pandemic has ended. Some countries that have good economic policies have recovered.

The major reason for such percentage projection is because of the inflation rate and there is no much money in people's pockets. Everyone is trying to spend with caution and no time to spend unnecessarily.

The global economy is getting worst by the passage of time and this is due to the fact that many people have a much harder time dealing with economical issues caused by the pandemic.
The economy of the world is not good for now, U.S inclusive. There is a rise in inflation everywhere and wages is not increase. Directly or indirectly, we can link this poor economy to pandemic because many business owners and companies are yet to recover from the losses they incur during the pandemic.

I'm willing to bet it will be much worse this Christmas season due to the increase in prices on pretty much everything out there. From food, clothing, and non essentials is going up in price.

Some jobs are accomodating by paying better, but some jobs haven't increased their pay yet. And with everything going up, this holiday season is going to be rough for a lot of families this year.

The economy of the world is not good for now, U.S inclusive. There is a rise in inflation everywhere and wages is not increase. Directly or indirectly, we can link this poor economy to pandemic because many business owners and companies are yet to recover from the losses they incur during the pandemic.
Well, in 2008 the world experienced worse economic condition and there was no pandemic. I think it is something that happens from time to time but the pandemic also contributed.

Actually I believe there are several factors or reasons which will lead to the down spending projection for the new most importantly the effects of the economic crisis in most parts of the world which gives people little or no amount of income as they wanted to have.

I will say that this last Christmas some certain things actually improved. The Corona virus pandemic actually affected some certain things but now the economic condition of some countries are improving.

I believe the high or lower level of spending on any occasion or celebration, greatly depends on the level of income and how good or bad the economy is.

if there are challenges in the economy, the level of.income will be very low and so also the spending.

This is true. Costs of items have almost doubled what they were a year ago. Food especially is now costly, and people are already considering not giving gifts to distant family members for Christmas.

One thing that I can actually tell you is that no matter how difficult things get, once it gets to Christmas, Christians will always have money to spend for the celebration because it is something that they have been preparing all year long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds