Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Christmas spending projected to be down as much as 15% this year

the economic crisis a lot of countries are facing is the major contributor for this. In this part of the world some people actually spent some money but it is not as they usually do.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, Christmas spending went down at a great percentage too. Inflation has made it so hard for people to afford so many things that they are used to. Another thing is that people have gone through a hard lesson from the pandemic about expenditure. It is better to forego too much celebration for better finances in the future.

the economic crisis a lot of countries are facing is the major contributor for this. In this part of the world some people actually spent some money but it is not as they usually do.

When people face such kind of economical crisis, they find it incredibly hard to save money. It is much wise to try to reduce the consumption of grocery items and commodities to save money.

You are not ready going to blame people because the economic situation of the country in general is not good. This means that people are more happy to put their money into other things.

I think Christmas spending actually down by more than 15% in my area. There's no much money and as a result of this many people could not buy what they need.
This was not the case in my own area as I believe the businesses saw massive growth on their revenue due to the population I saw everyday on the market as I had a survey to carry out around my local market during this festive period

When people face such kind of economical crisis, they find it incredibly hard to save money. It is much wise to try to reduce the consumption of grocery items and commodities to save money.
Yeah, people need to try as much as possible to look for cheaper alternatives of some certain things. They can also reduce the way in which they consume some certain things.

You are not ready going to blame people because the economic situation of the country in general is not good. This means that people are more happy to put their money into other things.
That is what most people did during the 2022 festive season. With high inflation rates, people don't want to spend their money on fancy clothes and expensive celebrations. That money can help out elsewhere.

That is what most people did during the 2022 festive season. With high inflation rates, people don't want to spend their money on fancy clothes and expensive celebrations. That money can help out elsewhere.
Yeah, I was among the people that tried as much as possible never to spend my money on fancy things. I only budgeted for things that I need and not the things I want in order to be able to save money.

In my country, Christmas spending went down at a great percentage too. Inflation has made it so hard for people to afford so many things that they are used to. Another thing is that people have gone through a hard lesson from the pandemic about expenditure. It is better to forego too much celebration for better finances in the future.
I didn't do any research on it though, but I'm sure that the spending rate in the last Christmas period was very low compared to the spending rate of other Christmas spending. The reason for this is inflation that many countries are battling with.

Yeah, people need to try as much as possible to look for cheaper alternatives of some certain things. They can also reduce the way in which they consume some certain things.

People must also remember that they will never get the right kind of high-quality products or services at a really low cost. They have to compromise in the end.

People must also remember that they will never get the right kind of high-quality products or services at a really low cost. They have to compromise in the end.
That is actually true. there are some products in which you cannot get a good quality one at a low price. in that case you actually have to compromise in order to get quality.

inflation has really eaten deep into so many peoples pocket and they are not willing to part with there money for some shining new thing as they can not afford such luxury at this stage.

inflation has really eaten deep into so many peoples pocket and they are not willing to part with there money for some shining new thing as they can not afford such luxury at this stage.
Yeah, the inflation has taught people the hard way. Now they don't spend on luxury just anyhow. You have to really budget your money so as to survive through these hard times.

People had barely survived form Covid pandemic, they had to suffer a global recession due to the war in Ukraine. So, it is understandable that people around the globe have cust their holiday spending drastically.

People had barely survived form Covid pandemic, they had to suffer a global recession due to the war in Ukraine. So, it is understandable that people around the globe have cust their holiday spending drastically.
That is right. After the pandemic, people faced recension and inflation. Such hard times are not good to spend money on luxury without thinking of what tomorrow brings..

The global recession continues, which has led to a drop in income for not only individuals but also businesses. Therefore, this is not the right time to spend money, rather you need to flex your muscles to build an income.

Inflation has increased so much to the extent that many people are now suffering from depression and they are dealing with metal issues caused by a rise in prices.

There is absolutely no doubt, alot of business and companies, experience massive sell of their products during the Christmas period simply because during such time, there is always a high demand for goods due to consumption and the price will also be vett high.

It looks like the pandemic has caused significant changes to the way we will be celebrating the holidays this year. Reports suggest that Christmas spending is projected to drop as much as 15%, which is a significant decrease from last year. However, there are still many ways we can keep the spirit of Christmas alive without breaking the bank.

Well Christmas and any other festives period, always experienced alot of sell due to high spending and demand from people. Alot of business experience high profit during such time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds