Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Chit Chat Thread

Good evening everyone! I might get flak for this but, I'm working on a new forum. :V I think I might close Rikaji/VG Challenges and focus on the one I'm working on now. It's a Pokemon forum, I can easily integrate my VG Challenges forum, since they're both video game related. I will keep the databases of each forum, in case I wish to revive them later. I've almost got everything set up, but I'm probably going to ask to do some post exchanges before it's fully opened to the public.

Advertisement Placeholder
Good evening everyone! I might get flak for this but, I'm working on a new forum. :V I think I might close Rikaji/VG Challenges and focus on the one I'm working on now. It's a Pokemon forum, I can easily integrate my VG Challenges forum, since they're both video game related. I will keep the databases of each forum, in case I wish to revive them later. I've almost got everything set up, but I'm probably going to ask to do some post exchanges before it's fully opened to the public.
It's OK by me. Best of luck! Go ahead and share it here too with us in the promo forum or so. Or post it here too.

Mornin'. I spent most of the morning resting again~ and most of a lot of time frames lately. But rest is good! :3

Good afternoon, everyone. Using my love of reading to try to stay awake. How is everyone doing?

Just an FYI guys, I'm on menopause again, having hot flashes today, so be taking a few days off from posting until I feel better.

Hey Hey its Saturday; As a old Saturday morning TV show went years ago;
Think it was Channel 7

Great day coming up with Rugby at 14.15 Wales v Ireland
And Football with Liverpool at 15.00 better stock up my Bar. :cool:

I'm feeling hot and feverish today. Taking a couple of days off from posting. I might have the flue. dunno. Until I feel better guys.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds