Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Check a Facebook Page's Monetization Eligibility

Let's be easy on the fact that the post was originally copied from someone else's property and focus on the fact that can information is passed, haven't we learnt something from what he said?

Advertisement Placeholder
This will be probably make a lot of people who have so many likes on their Facebook pages especially the celebrities a lot of money.

Thank you for this article I will try it out and see my eligibility status so I can earn extra cash with my face book page I never knew you could make money through you Facebook page like this

You need at least 10 thousand followers on your facebook page before you can monetize your content. In order to make money from your page, you need more than 10K followers.

In the event that you more than once post a substance that encroaches another person's licensed innovation rights, your record may lose admittance to adaptation includes and may likewise be handicapped under Facebook's rehash infringer strategy.

Pages can bring in cash from their substance on the off chance that they meet the Accomplice Monetization Approaches. To see whether your Page is qualified:

Go to Maker Studio.

On the left, click the Monetization tab.

Select the Page you need to check.

Snap Apply.

You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and survey your status.

Green: Congrats! Your Page is prepared to bring in cash.

Yellow: Your Page has a couple of issues that might be affecting it's capacity to bring in cash.

Red: Your Page has significant issues. You can't utilize this Page to bring in cash as of now.
Wait ooo..... Where was maker studio allocated on Facebook page. Because I have never come across this maker studio of a thing.

Pages can bring in cash from their substance on the off chance that they meet the Accomplice Monetization Approaches. To see whether your Page is qualified:

Go to Maker Studio.

On the left, click the Monetization tab.

Select the Page you need to check.

Snap Apply.

You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and survey your status.

Green: Congrats! Your Page is prepared to bring in cash.

Yellow: Your Page has a couple of issues that might be affecting it's capacity to bring in cash.

Red: Your Page has significant issues. You can't utilize this Page to bring in cash as of now.
Thanks for this information , however I will like to know whether there is any thing one can do when his icon is showing yellow ?

This is great informative article that I never heard about before, thank you for the information, I will like to check my Facebook page status right. But if it possible that there's significant issue, then how to solve the issue? Please I need your comment on this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds