Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Check a Facebook Page's Monetization Eligibility

One of the things that I have planned for 2021 is to create a facebook page with a large following and monetize it. To build a following I would be required to spend on ads, these days I am saving so that I can spend on ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember when I was still a newbie on facebook, I opened a page and wanted to push traffic but was not patient enough to read the signs and I eventually lost money. Threads like this provide us with necessary information we need. Thank you.

I hope its real and wont bring up fake or manipulative results of the page ,i will surely try this out and see if it will work well for me or not because i really want to monetise my page too

Pages can bring in cash from their substance on the off chance that they meet the Accomplice Monetization Approaches. To see whether your Page is qualified:

Go to Maker Studio.

On the left, click the Monetization tab.

Select the Page you need to check.

Snap Apply.

You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and survey your status.

Green: Congrats! Your Page is prepared to bring in cash.

Yellow: Your Page has a couple of issues that might be affecting it's capacity to bring in cash.

Red: Your Page has significant issues. You can't utilize this Page to bring in cash as of now.
thank you my brother for this post. I have a facebook page that I have always wanted to monetize but I do not know. Whereas I have thousands of likes and followers on the page. I'll do all you have said, thanks.

I don't have any idea about Facebook monetization and I don't actually understand what you are writing because it is not in my own area of concentration.

These are all wonderful tips and method to check the eligibility of a page to bring in money and so therefore I will definitely try this on my blog.

The monetization of Facebook pages has always been the classic approach to establishing a business presence on the platform. If you want to earn money from facebook pages (yes, you can have more than one), then ideally you're going to have a little investment .

It is just of recent that I have learn Facebook has some kind of monetization kind of thing and from a lot I have learnt , it takes a lot of time to get approved and is also very difficult too.

I don't really know much about Facebook page monetization. I have a couple of pages that I don't contain on Facebook and I haven't posted on it for over 3 years now.

Keep your Page and your content eligible

Here are some resources and tips to help you stay eligible for monetisation:

Review our Community Standards
Make sure that your content on the platform (links, videos, text or photos) follows our policies.

Keep your domain "clean"
Make sure that your followers don't experience low-quality content on your website.

Make sure that you have the rights to post your content
Content cannot violate anyone else's intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark infringements.

Review our Content Monetisation Policies
Follow these guidelines to avoid prohibited formats, restricted categories and help keep your content eligible for monetisation.

How will I know if my Page or content is no longer eligible for monetisation?

Facebook notifies all admins in their Page configuration tab if a page is demonetised, and gives a reason. The reason may be a Community Standards violation, a Community Standards for intellectual property violation or any of the others mentioned in your notification. Publishers can keep track of their monetisation eligibility within Creator Studio.

but you didn't actually mention that required things that should happen before being eligible to make money from your facebook page, like likes number, views etc...

well I don't even have an idea of what you are trying to say because as far as I know I understand Facebook as a social media you can go there for chatting and I don't know that there is a possibility of monetizing,you should have explain how this works first before you give us the procedure.

The thing about Facebook is that it is very hard to enter into its monetization program do I think that whole trying to get into you should consider other options.

Just as someone as pointed out above, it is very wise or even advisable for us to always write with our words or type with our hands even if we saw the answer somewhere. It is then we can build our writing skills and the endurance to type. Personally, I have not heard that it is possible to check Facebook pages monetization eligibility until I am reading it here now. And you did not provide solution to the one that is not eligible. It is just my opinion.

I have never heard of Facebook monetization before so I don’t it’s possible in everywhere maybe there’s limit to country that can do it

Pages can bring in cash from their substance on the off chance that they meet the Accomplice Monetization Approaches. To see whether your Page is qualified:

Go to Maker Studio.

On the left, click the Monetization tab.

Select the Page you need to check.

Snap Apply.

You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and survey your status.

Green: Congrats! Your Page is prepared to bring in cash.

Yellow: Your Page has a couple of issues that might be affecting it's capacity to bring in cash.

Red: Your Page has significant issues. You can't utilize this Page to bring in cash as of now.
I would really love to know and see how this work as I already feel interested in it already and see how it's has potential already it's really a good way of making money too.

I don't really have much knowledge about Facebook page monetization because I I have heard about it about once before but I wasn't serious about it.

I really did not know that a facebook page can be monetized. But that is a great way to earn money since facebook can be so easy to gain friends and followers. Thank you for sharing with us a way to check for eligibility.

I think the quality of the Facebook page will go a long way to determine it's worthiness in earning revenue. I'll rather check the rate of active members because so many are filled with proxy members. Also check the engagement rate of the page.

This is a very good knowledge sharing you have done for us hee in the platform to day s I'm reading this piece. Nobody knows it all after all. Nice one there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds