Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Check a Facebook Page's Monetization Eligibility

Tariq Shehzad

****CREATIVE WRITER****
Credits
Pages can bring in cash from their substance on the off chance that they meet the Accomplice Monetization Approaches. To see whether your Page is qualified:

Go to Maker Studio.

On the left, click the Monetization tab.

Select the Page you need to check.

Snap Apply.

You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and survey your status.

Green: Congrats! Your Page is prepared to bring in cash.

Yellow: Your Page has a couple of issues that might be affecting it's capacity to bring in cash.

Red: Your Page has significant issues. You can't utilize this Page to bring in cash as of now.

Advertisement Placeholder
You mention about maker studio. Can you explain what actually is maker studio. I have never heard about any third party or facebook tool that checked monetization eligibility. I always had an impression facebook monetization is purely a users ability to build followers and bring advertisers. This is the first time I am reading about facebook monetization eligibility checker.

This is great informative article that I never heard about before, thank you for the information, I will like to check my Facebook page status right. But if it possible that there's significant issue, then how to solve the issue? Please I need your comment on this.

When you are creating post make sure to write in your own words. You have copied everything from facebook studio itself. Now, back to the tooic I have a lot of facebook pages but my pages do not have too many followers, therefore, I have nevee checked my pages monetization eligibility.

Whao! thank you so much, original poster. I never knew it is possible to check whether a page can be monetized or not. I currently have two Facebook pages with likes of 750+ and 500+ respectively. I will surely do all these to check the monetization eligibility. Thank you once again.
Pages can bring in cash from their substance on the off chance that they meet the Accomplice Monetization Approaches. To see whether your Page is qualified:

Go to Maker Studio.

Snap Apply.

You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and survey your status.

Yellow: Your Page has a couple of issues that might be affecting it's capacity to bring in cash.

Red: Your Page has significant issues. You can't utilize this Page to bring in cash as of now.

If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else's intellectual property rights, your account may lose access to monetization features and may also be disabled under Facebook's repeat infringer policy.

Facebook is one of the best place to make money from if you have any products and services you are selling and wishing to promote online with Facebook pay per click. Meanwhile, I don't really know about the page maker you are talking about

You must add some textual content on the page where Adsense ads are shown. To do this, simply write some quality content or promotional content under Ad code. After writing content, click on the 'Publish Page' button at the top-right side.You must add some textual content on the page where Adsense ads are shown. To do this, simply write some quality content or promotional content under Ad code. After writing content, click on the 'Publish Page' button at the top-right side.

Go to Maker Studio.

Snap Apply.

Really! This is wonderful. Knowing that i can monetize my facebook page by posting on it is a very great information I have been opportuned to receive today. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece shared with us here.

I'm not sure it is that easy and if it is, then that's great. Monetizing a Facebook page is always a great step in the right direction. I still think that advertising your products on Facebook is important and can convert massively.

In order to pass monetization eligibility, should already have a large fan following, a lot of original contents, a lot of engagement on your posts. should be on accepted country. These steps are difficult to achieve. Facebook monetization is for pages with a large following and video creators with a lot of original contents.

Facebook is one of the best place to make money from if you have any products and services you are selling and wishing to promote online with Facebook pay per click. Meanwhile, I don't really know about the page maker you are talking about
Me too I've never heard about this page Maker before, possibly it's available to only certain countries though I'll go and check it out on my Facebook page and post my feedback. I've got lots of followers on my Facebook page so this should be a plus for me.

Go to Maker Studio.

Snap Apply.

I really don't understand how facebook page get connected with maker studio,so I would like you to explain more better for we all in here to understand where you're driving to. So it will really do us a good one if you could do this. Thanks for this update as well.

The research is awesome, even if i don't understand everything about maker studio in checking the eligibility of contents via facebook page or blog site. I just hope the words you outlined is just the answer to check the eligibility status.

You must know that in order to monetize your page, you must be from accepted country, your page also need at least 10k followers. Likewise, you should have a good engagement on your videos and posts previously

You must know that in order to monetize your page, you must be from accepted country, your page also need at least 10k followers. Likewise, you should have a good engagement on your videos and posts previously
I think this is fairly easy to reach when you put up some work to it, this is so amazing and i will continue to work hard in our page so that it will monetize some day. You seem to know more aswel like the first poster. Could you share how to locate this studio where you have to apply and you yourself do you have a monetized page?

I never knew someone could monetize his/her facebook page,with facebook having alot of traffic and followers, monetizing ones page will earn that person much income. I was initially thinking the only way you can earn from facebook is to place your products and services to advertise for people to purchase.

I've been hearing about monetizing a facebook page through ads which is sold directly by facebook team. I don't know how an influencer can monetize the page to gain revenue commission through the ads purchased. I need your opinion please!

There are two ways to monetze your pages, one by facebook monetization program, which is not available every where, two by working with independent advertisers. In both process, you need a lot of followers and a lot of engagements on your posts.

The problem most of referral links doesn't work on facebook and are blacklisted by facebook few referral links are accepted to be advertised on facebook page or group.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds