Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges that small businesses have?

Small businesses especially in underdeveloped countries suffer a lot and end up closing down due to different challenges.
Capital is one of the major challenges of small businesses, lack of power, lack of infrastructure and lack of support from the government majorly

Advertisement Placeholder
What challenges do small businesses have in your country? Could be finding people to work for them, or earning enough to cover a living wage. Tell us!
Yes finding trusted people to work for them is one major problem because because everybody wants to make money but not everybody wants to work so with my line of business finding trusted people to work is the major problem.

The challenges that small business faces is that you can't expect higher profits above the business scales. Also the business have no debts you can't give debts out consider the condition of the business scales.

The challenges small businesses face in my country is profit. Once a person doesn't see any gain in his/her business, there's always this mindset of giving up but it's always too early to give up because it's one of those challenges.

What challenges do small businesses have in your country? Could be finding people to work for them, or earning enough to cover a living wage. Tell us!
Major problem small business have in my country is patronage. Most people prefer patronising big and established business without even pricing but when it comes to small business they will be pricing the product and sometime end up not buying nothing.

People doing small businesses face challenges like lack of good capital to fund their business, they tend to earn small profit unlike those who have good capital to run their business. They are also faced with having limited goods, if someone comes to buy in large quantity they don't have enough goods to sale

So many small enterprises are having problems in mismanagement of funds as such they have difficulties in fixing and settling their business. Also generating the income with their product and services.

One of the challenges the small business operation in my area faces most often is the ability to meet of to the needs of it workers this is a result of lack of enough fund to find the business and the need of the employees in terms of salaries and the working conditions.

The challenges that small business faces is that you can't expect higher profits above the business scales. Also the business have no debts you can't give debts out consider the condition of the business scales.
Well there are some situations where by small businesses get very high profit and this happens mostly when that business deals on mostly seasonal goods and when it happens I believe that a reasonable and logical business manager would invest that money back into the business.

The challenges small business have is how to manage the small business and money to run the business, you have to be consistent in every thing you doing and be focus, determine and believe

Challenges I encountered at a starting point of my business as a beginner were a bit stressful and frustrating but in the long run it got better. These challenges were:
• access to financing
• finding the right staff
• visibility and marketing
• little business knowledge
• Government regulations and policies
• inadequate public infrastructure.

It is sad that the taxes that are demanded from the owners of these small businesses are outrageous making it difficult for them .they end up struggling to make profit to cover up for it but some never do.

Small businesses thriving to hep themselves stay afloat and survive the heat on the business environment are been face with the very high cost of running their businesses using alternative source of power supply everyday

One of the major challenges of small businesses is location and financial constraints. When these two factor play a critical role, it cannot be accomplished

There are many challenges small business owner face where I come from because they sell in houses and small shops there goods most time get not enough patronage.

The number one challenges most small business has is low profit. Most time the product they sell only yields little profit and to me this is the major problem

Small businesses most times face problems of low patronage and enough capital to invest heavily in the business. They also face competitions from the big companies.

Most small businesses find it hard to effect an expansion in an imense size as a result of the their levwlmof profits that they are known to be getting. They also face the challenge of bigger competition swallowing their opportunities too

Surviving the competition from foreign products and businesses are the main challenges the small businesses in my home country are facing. Since the consumers prefer foreign products, small businesses are finding hard to cope.

Finding people to work for them is never a problem due to the high unemployment and poverty level in my Country. The problem might be earning enough to cover living wages, this occurs when there are big businesses around thereby causing an overwhelming competition. Such small business either have to relocate or close down due to lack of reasonable patronage and profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds