Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges that small businesses have?

Advertisement Placeholder
Another issue that most small businesses have is lead generation, or more precisely, producing enough leads to keep the sales crew satisfied. Marketers agree that this is a top goal, yet 58 percent say lead creation is a major issue for company executives.

The major problem that small businesses encounter in my country is epileptic power supply. The power supply isn't encouraging small businesses atall. Most of the business owner had turned to motorcycle riding for a business. I operated a sport bet shop , but I closed it down due to excess spending on generator fueling.

A lot of small businesses in my country so far from inconsistent government policies that are always making the value of the naira to dollar to be fluctuating .
Whether the business is small or big, it only benefits you.If you do small business then your investment has to be reduced in this and your staff is small Because of which you have to face very few problem.

In my country, small businesses encounter all sorts of problems since there is little the government is doing to support the people and small businesses, the issue of capital is always one because things get easier after
One of the challenge small business have is the issue of capital and also getting a good location to start up but if you are focus I know with time, the business will rise

In this part of the country small business is normally find it hard in order to find recorded data that they can use to move their business forward and make informed decision.

Not being able to hire the efficient and qualified work force is one of the biggest challenges for small businesses. A lot of small business are lacking funds to hire highly skilled work force.

Many small businesses have to deal with the competitors and this is one of the biggest disadvanatge of being a small businessman. having said that, even many big businesses face competitiors but small businesses have a harder time competing with big brands.

The problem that small businesses have in my country are numerous some of which are,lack of access to capital, multiple taxation, infrastructure deficiency and many more.

Sometimes it's competition against higher successful competitors, when you are still new in a business and you are starting small it will be a challenge for you to meet up with your already established competitors

Advertisement. Most small business are not known. Some of the entrepreneur doesn't even care they feel advertising cost a lot. Well, a simple post on Facebook could take ur business places

In Nigeria, one thing that crushes small business is unfavourable policies. A small business owner can pay as much as 10 different levies for various unions in a year. The money doesn't go into helping the business owners but to the government, or the collectors.

The challenges that a small business might have may be something that has to do with low patronage as a result of being a new startup. But with time that should sort itself out

Among the challenges that small businesses do face and have is the effect of the government policies. Any bad policy of government can render a small business completely bankrupt

Unfortunately, as a small business, delighting consumers in the way they wish can be difficult. It might be difficult to keep up with and resolve client concerns if you don't have enough workers or specialized support teams.

Unfortunately, as a small business, delighting consumers in the way they wish can be difficult. It might be difficult to keep up with and resolve client concerns if you don't have enough workers

A lot of small businesses in my country so far from inconsistent government policies that are always making the value of the naira to dollar to be fluctuating .
Yes this is certainly a big issue, I was purchasing some fruit from a lady and I discovered some of the fruits was almost twice their original value and to crown it all they were not fresh looking at all, and the lady was complaining bitterly that it's all due to our currency depreciation well according to her words it was "dollar don rise".

A lot of businesses especially in my country do not have the consistent security for them to make large value investments because there is always that fear.

Earning enough to cover a living wage is the major challenge of small businesses in my country. The state of business is bad and they barely make money for themselves let alone pay for wages
Well most small businesses can be so successful that they wouldn't even have any challenge of earning enough to sustain the business so it is very subjective if a business would be able to earn enough to sustain itself. I believe that the best way that a business can ensure that it can earn enough to sustain itself is by implementing a street business model that will ensure it's survival for a very long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds