Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest ā€” join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Celebrating One Year of Admin Junkies!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
šŸŽ‰ Celebrating One Year of Admin Junkies šŸŽ

My dear dear beloved Admin Junkies Community,

It's hard to believe that a year has flown by since we started this incredible journey together at Admin Junkies, your trusted webmaster forum. I don't know where to start. One year ago, marked on September 22, I've began a journey not knowing it would succeed. Not knowing I would get to know many great friends, not knowing what the future would hold. Let alone, even know I would celebrate a one year anniversary now. I've had so much joy in "trying to be a leader" - I've learned so much from this community. I've got to know so many great people.

We've had our ups and downs, and I couldn't be more proud on what we have achieved together. We're one of the best communities I know, and I know that may sound a bit biased but still, you are all great people and I love having a reason to be here. Support, laughter, compassion, fun, sadness, we've all shared it with each other. So, thank you! Thank you for being here. I will continue to pour in my soul for a very long time to come.

Here's a throwback to the opening topic :

Without you, the members, nor my beloved staff members, none of this would be possible. Therefore, I present you:Āµ

NB: There's a few more events and giveaways coming up. Stay tuned! :)

Much love,
Cedric

Last edited:
I can't believe it's already been a year since Admin Junkies opened! I'm proud to be part of the staff team here at AJ, and I look forward to what the future holds for our community! Here's to many more years of Admin Junkies!

Congratulations. One year is an incredible achievement and although Iā€™ve only been here for a couple of days, I can see how much hard work has gone into Admin Junkies. Itā€™s a very well-run community, with super friendly staff and so many cool giveaways for members to get involved in. It is already one of my favourite forums and I canā€™t wait to see this community grow even bigger and cooler. Kudos to you, @Cedric, and to all the staff behind Admin Junkiesā€™ success!

Congratulations everyone for the 1 Year Anniversary of AJ! All of your contributions have made it a successful year for our beloved forum!
Thank you everyone! šŸ’•
Cheers to a lot more! šŸ»

Congratulations on one full year adversary birthday party ;) I didn't even know when AJ opened anyway and since it's only been a year the site has some great support and so much content and members base in that time, most new and starting out Forums/sites take years to build if they live that long. So who buying the beers and donuts then :p

This has been such an eventful year for Admin Junkies! So much growth, so many people who have returned and come back to the foruming communities. Admin Junkies has brought many people together and worked towards goals and reached, or on their way to reaching them!

Happy birthday Admin Junkies! I've been a part of the community for about 6 months now, and I can't imagine a better time. Thank you to all the staff and members that make this place home. :)

Happy Birthday to Admin Junkies! Thank you for creating such a wonderful community @Cedric, it has sure come a long way since I joined back in January. šŸ¤©
Here's to hopefully many more years. šŸ„³

It's a remarkable achievement to be around for a year and gain so much activity between now and then. Our members have been very contributive and we have a significant overall team. I am happy to be a staff member here, it makes me proud to know I can lend a helping hand to those in need and help the community grow in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest