Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Car parts sales department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
Car Parts sales departments are filled with workers who are EXPERTS on parts but have little experience in sales. That makes it SO HARD to grow parts department sales. Sound familiar?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you are right that's why they need to employ people with verse knowledge about car part who can advertise a product in a way that it will sound so useful to customers eventhough they don't know the usefulness

Knowledge is very important in a business and every department in a business should be run by employees who are well knowledgeable.
I think things like these should be considered

When having a company that sells spare parts, you must have employees who know the field, as many as experts, in my country they scan the barcode for prices, which the sales expert is in charge of and updates the prices of an effective way.

I think the responsibility of the department is to get the parts readily available and then make themselves known, sales would definitely come if this is done.

If you are knowledgeable enough on car parts sector, he have acquired the necessary skills that will make you different from other car parts sellers. Then you gonna be on high demand of customers needing your services at large.

On the contrary, many who go into car part sales in my region are very savvy and adept about the business. They know what model and which part of a car it belongs to once the part is seen. And without any prior information. It is also a lucrative business.

Yes what you said is true, that's why the company they are working for needs to hire the service of marketers who can do a review of each product to convince the buyer

Every business is lucrative, but only as long as you know the nitty gritty of such a business.
As long as you marketing your products well, you will definitely see sales

You can sell car part online and you will be getting vyour money online without stress... Car part business is a good business many people use car in the whole world
[automerge]1608213492[/automerge]
You can sell car part online and you will be getting vyour money online without stress... Car part business is a good business many people use car in the whole world

This is a very correct observation, most people in that department don't know about what they are selling. There was a time I even sold car part as an office assistant because the sales person wasn't around then, I had no knowledge of car part, the most funny thing is that when customers cone to buy something, I might tell them we don't have that item but meanwhile we actually have it in stock.

Car Parts sales departments are filled with workers who are EXPERTS on parts but have little experience in sales. That makes it SO HARD to grow parts department sales. Sound familiar?
In any business, knowledge is the key. Before you can employ people to business they must be experts on the business field.

Cars part sales department is a good department and a good way to invest in spare parts. There are alot profit making in selling of car part.

When you have a company you hire people with experience and skill in that field. That is why most companies emphasizes on experience and workmanship. It is quite important to have skilled and knowledgeable employees.

Publicity actually goes a long way to boost sales. Never rush into such kind of a business unless you have understood how it works. Motor vehicles parts are actually not the kind of goods you sell everyday, so your money might be tied down. So ensure that you have good capital.

As for me car parts sales department is really a cool and good business because no body and no day that nobody won't demand for parts of there cars and get it repaired so when you into it it's really a good business without stress and mechanics will surely locate you but depends on location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds