Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Captcha websites

If we can make spend at least 100 minutes to make 50 posts to earn $1, I think solving 1000 captcha is not bad provided you get enough captch to earn at least $1 a day. sadly, this is not the case in most captch sites.

Yes, this is indeed not the case. I have been trying to make money with captchas and they never pay the rates you mentioned. I am not sure why captcha sites even exist. They should have ceased to exist as no sensible person would ever work on them and leave them once they realized that they are earning less than peanuts.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me it's like wasting my precious time on for no just course. You will have to expose your gaze to the screen for so long to solve complicated captcha and at the end you gain obviously nothing from it

Yes, this is indeed not the case. I have been trying to make money with captchas and they never pay the rates you mentioned. I am not sure why captcha sites even exist. They should have ceased to exist as no sensible person would ever work on them and leave them once they realized that they are earning less than peanuts.
Captcha sites may not be fruitful for users, but you might be able to earn by operating captcha sites. earning by doing captcha pay low, but you might earn good amount through your own captcha site.

In the face of other alternatives, I wouldn't consider solving captchas as an earning method because it is quite time consuming and the reward is not worth the stress involved in anyway.

What do you think of captcha websites that pay 1$ for 1000 captcha submissions? Is this something your interested in? For me, no as I don't think it's worth my time. I'd rather do something productive, like posting on forums gaining knowledge.

I believe this is a form of modern day slavery, cos 1000 captcha for $1 is $0.001. An average captcha will take 30 secs to solve, that means you can only solve 2 in 1 min and just 120 in 1 hour. It will take you about 8 hours+ to earn just $1 hahahahaha.

Wow, one thousand submission just so I can earn one dollar, I think it's Abit much honestly and the work load would be too much. Which means If I plan on making let's say ten dollars, I have to make ten thousand submission. It's a big no for me.

There is absolutely no doubt that capture sites are a good way of making some stupendous online but then there are better ways that you can be able to make even more.

I used to solve and earn from captchas in 2 captcha and kolotibablo before I found PTP sites. Now , I rarely earn from captchas as I am busy in other sites and forums which are much better to earn from.
Just like you are used to solve some CAPTCHA in the past to and from them but I never got to be able to end from anyone as I found it very difficult to do. If I were to take any other CAPTCHA solving website then I wouldn't do it.

I am really applauding the captcha forum for a job well done on daily routines. It is security wise helping protect sites as well as ensuring an unquestionable productivity.

Just like you are used to solve some CAPTCHA in the past to and from them but I never got to be able to end from anyone as I found it very difficult to do. If I were to take any other CAPTCHA solving website then I wouldn't do it.
Exactly , I have the same opinion regarding solving captchas and earning money. It's not only difficult to solve complicated captchas , but also the pay rate is not appreciable.

For me it's like wasting my precious time on for no just course. You will have to expose your gaze to the screen for so long to solve complicated captcha and at the end you gain obviously nothing from it

Yes, captcha sites are a waste of time, unfortunately. They would not have been a waste of time if they paid much more than they pay right now and if they would have not been blocking accounts of people for making small mistakes while solving captchas.

Such sites are fraudulent with their ridiculous promises and empty claims. When you compared what you will spend in terms of money, time and energy to reach that $1, then you will know that it's not worth it. And mind you, you are not even sure of getting paid at the end of it all.

Just like you are used to solve some CAPTCHA in the past to and from them but I never got to be able to end from anyone as I found it very difficult to do. If I were to take any other CAPTCHA solving website then I wouldn't doi
Such sites are fraudulent with their ridiculous promises and empty claims. When you compared what you will spend in terms of money, time and energy to reach that $1, then you will know that it's not worth it. And mind you, you are not even sure of getting paid at the end of it all.
It is not in news that there are a lot of fraudulent stuffs that are going on in the disguise of captcha sites and that is why I prefer to stick only to get paid to programs.

I thought as much to that they can never be a website that will be paying people for them to be solving CAPTCHA as something CAPTCHA solving is not an activity that can actually give them money.

I think such captcha platforms will be a complete waste of time to be paying such amount of money for a thousand sucesfully entered captcha. I mean it just doesn't make any sense to me for someone to go through such

What I think about such a manner of arrangement is that it is a very terrible form of slavery to be actually doing all of that type of takss for just a dollar. Not worth anybody's time rally

On a serious note, I cannot register or work for such websites, 50 captchas for 1usd per day is still okay and not 1000 captchas for 1usd, seem more like a waste of time because only few persons may be able to achieve such feat most times, i believe the sites are just looking for cheap traffic for their websites.

Some people keep saying they make a lot of money from solving captcha form recaptcha websites, well I find that really hard and difficult to believe because it is not something that is very encouraging working on these sites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds