Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Captcha websites

D

Deleted member 403

What do you think of captcha websites that pay 1$ for 1000 captcha submissions? Is this something your interested in? For me, no as I don't think it's worth my time. I'd rather do something productive, like posting on forums gaining knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used this 2captcha site long ago. At that time the captcha solving was easy and It had paid very well, even the minimum payout was at that time around $2. But now solving thise captcha has become very complicated, they also increased minimum payout $20. You will take ages to reach that amount.

Well, captcha websites are growing bad this days because captchas you don't know or difficult id what they give out this days, assuming it only to recognise diagram out would have been good but now is worse.
What do you think of captcha websites that pay 1$ for 1000 captcha submissions? Is this something your interested in? For me, no as I don't think it's worth my time. I'd rather do something productive, like posting on forums gaining knowledge.

I used to solve and earn from captchas in 2 captcha and kolotibablo before I found PTP sites. Now , I rarely earn from captchas as I am busy in other sites and forums which are much better to earn from.

If you have to write 15-20 words for 1 cent in a forum (most of the forum has this rate), I do not see any problem in working on captcha site where you earn $1 for 1000 captcha

Well I think I would love some kind of a CAPTCHAS job but it will be quite stressful for one to be able to get up to $1 as one we need to do about 1000 CAPTCHAS which is very difficult to do.

If you have to write 15-20 words for 1 cent in a forum (most of the forum has this rate), I do not see any problem in working on captcha site where you earn $1 for 1000 captcha
Like seriously you are on point... Before you can successfully perform 10, you are stressed talkless of 1000 catpcha's... Unless the site work fine.

CAPTCHA sites are one of the few means to earn money online. I joined one some months ago, but didn't even last 2 days. It was so difficult to earn. I'm glad I learned about this early.

I really think it's a waste of time as far as am concerned. One of my friends opened the account for me and when I saw the task ahead of me I closed the account immediately

Lol, their is nothing tangible to earn from solving captchas. That's another way of slavery online to earn very low amount of reward which can't even make up for the time spent.

I don't think captcha websites are not worth the time and stress, truck loads of annoying adverts, complicated catchas to solve and tons of other issues,I won't even advise someone to go for it.

Same here I would rather do something on this platform and gain more in reading and writing as well but for me now to be wasting the little time I have to use online on captcha is a hell of a no for me I guess.

Solving captcha and earn $1 for 1000 captcha solved is good. But the problem is that after a captcha has been solved, it might take more and two minutes for another captcha to load and this will waste time and making the user solving that captcha to earn below $0.3 at the end of the day.

Personally, my problem with these captcha platforms is not the payment rate as $1 for 1000 solved captchas is fair enough and realizable. But my biggest concern is when the given captchas will either not be clear, not understandable or nor even coming as it supposed it. I don't time to waste with this kind of platform as there are lots of online earning platforms out there. It is just my opinion though.

I do not think working on capture sites is what is worth my energy as there are better things that you can do to make even more money like posting on GPT sites.

I used to solve and earn from captchas in 2 captcha and kolotibablo before I found PTP sites. Now , I rarely earn from captchas as I am busy in other sites and forums which are much better to earn from.

Captcha solving sites are a really huge waste of time. i have tried them and I was really quick to leave them. Apart from low pay rates, they also ban you for making too many mistakes and send difficult captchas to solve.

Captcha solving sites are a really huge waste of time. i have tried them and I was really quick to leave them. Apart from low pay rates, they also ban you for making too many mistakes and send difficult captchas to solve.
Banning is possible when users make mistake solving image captchas or text captchas. Though sometimes , Google bans users if they skip too many recaptchas .

Banning is possible when users make mistake solving image captchas or text captchas. Though sometimes , Google bans users if they skip too many recaptchas .

I am not sure how captchas work. However, making mistakes is inevitable when it comes to solving captchas. Most of the captchas on captcha solving sites are just too difficult and this is why I do not think that captcha sites are worth it.

If we can make spend at least 100 minutes to make 50 posts to earn $1, I think solving 1000 captcha is not bad provided you get enough captch to earn at least $1 a day. sadly, this is not the case in most captch sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds