Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??

Advertisement Placeholder
I will pick the online job and not necessarily because of the higher salary but because I prefer to work at my own pace without all the hassle of commuting.

I am currently analyzing this probability, I work in a Ministry and I have little to complete my years there. I am between waiting to complete my years or requesting my retirement. I wait for the pandemic to pass and make the decision.

I prefer the online job. I'm at home, my comfort, no one rushes me, no one screams at me. I schedule as I want the program, as long as I finish the work :)

In your premise that I would be earning $500 online and $400 offline obviously the online job would be an advantage considering that I do not have to travel and I probably do not need to buy elegant clothes for the office. However, it would depend on the stability of the employer. If my offline job is in the stable commercial bank and the online job is for a website, I guess I will stay with my offline job because it has the durability to speak of that I can have peace of mind.

$400 to $500 monthly at the comfort.of my bed without the harsh weather nor early hours of waking up I will surely prefer such job online far more better than offline especially if it is sustainable.

I will prefer the online business because it will offer me more time flexibility to work plus I won't be jumping from one bus to the other to get to office with my offline work

Of course I will go for Online work, as long as the income I'm generating is enough to take of me and my family, why not?

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
Definitely I would prefer online business. Even if online business pays me less than offline business, I would still prefer online business.

Definitely I would prefer online business. Even if online business pays me less than offline business, I would still prefer online business.
Very wise of you, because you know that online business, or work gives you more time to negotiate other business too. I prefer working online and getting rewards than working all day offline.

Very wise of you, because you know that online business, or work gives you more time to negotiate other business too. I prefer working online and getting rewards than working all day offline.
Yes, you are right.I prefer online business for aslo another reason That is, you have the freedom of time In offline business, we often have to sit in the office from nine to five o'clock.That's why I don't like offline business because of the times and I prefer online business over that.

Hello, everything will depend on the order of priorities and balance on a personal level, if working full time is going to affect my personal life and Health, then I would work offline

Hello, everything will depend on the order of priorities and balance on a personal level, if working full time is going to affect my personal life and Health, then I would work offline
Okay, that's nice idea, everyone has his or her plans working. I support and accept everyone's good thoughts. Their is some people who wouldn't trade their offline job for online own. Because they will think online job is never stable, sometimes work might come and go.
[automerge]1606457879[/automerge]
Yes, you are right.I prefer online business for aslo another reason That is, you have the freedom of time In offline business, we often have to sit in the office from nine to five o'clock.That's why I don't like offline business because of the times and I prefer online business over that.
Lol, that is your own preference shaa, every one have its own job preference. But my own is working full time online, I love flexible, and remote jobs. And the only place you can find this kind of job is here online, where you can work at the comfort of your house.

I’m definately leaving that job. The income is high. No more waking up early and getting on the road I’d get to work from home that’s a relief

If I can earn as high as $1000 per month , then I will definitely stick to online earning ,because I get to work from home at lesser stress .

I would go for online job because i would earn without stress been faced on investing online to make more money i think

Well, I'm the walking, talking and breathing example of that! Last year, I walked away from a decent paying offline job because of the toxic politics that came with it. Since then, I've earned all my money remotely/online and I've never been happier.

I can surely leave offline wotk for online work..

It really pays goods and more better than offline work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds