Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you get rich from day trading?

You can earn a good amount of money trading the financial market but you are expected to have the experience on how to trade market, this a good way to earn money online but a risky one though.
It is actually very risky but a good one if you can pull it through as trading is not for the faint hearted and you need to know what you are doing and have a very cogent plan to succeed
Yeah very true. Trying to earn a very huge amount of money comes with a very high risk that if one is not that careful and prepared, the entire procedure wouldn't be a happy one.
When you decide to venture into day trading full time, the focus should not be on hitting it big at first but you should strive for consistent profit and lower loss margins, this should be your short term goals

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there is high possibilities of becoming rich with trading even though it all depends on you. your skills used for the trading and how good you used the resources.

Of course, it's very possible to make money and get rich through day trading. That's even the reason why people do day trade in the first place and without that I wonder if people would be so eager to invest in the market or trade there.

Day trading may be risky but people that are trading daily at the ones making the most money because they are using the little volatility to scalp from the market which is very profitable to those that are willing to analyse the market professionally.
Definitely, people who know how to analyse the market while will actually make profit from cryptocurrency. Especially those of them that have big capitals to get started.

Definitely, people who know how to analyse the market while will actually make profit from cryptocurrency. Especially those of them that have big capitals to get started.
Well I will always be sceptical to invest reasonable amount of money in trade . personally for me because I do not have much experience on this. If you have went through the normal learning process and you have huge money can you invest the money to trade at that time ?

It is feasible to get wealthy through day trading, although it is essential to understand that this is a high-risk undertaking. To boost your odds of success, you must first comprehend the markets and create a well-thought-out plan. You must also be capable of controlling risk and have the perseverance to stick to your trading strategy.

You can earn a good amount of money trading the financial market but you are expected to have the experience on how to trade market, this a good way to earn money online but a risky one though.
I think day trading is high risky and it can cause you lose all of your money, in my opinion it is better to invest your money in something profitable like stocks and crypto.

Yes you can. You just hav to get your financial plan perfect. This plan should include day trading strategies and techniques. This short term so you have to be alert . You have to plan well and get money everyday non stop. It is possible.
It is feasible to earn money through day trading, but it is crucial to understand that it is fraught with danger. Day trading entails high-risk techniques, with the possibility for huge losses. As a result, before attempting to generate income from day trading, it is critical to be mindful of the dangers and have a solid grasp of the markets.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds