Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you get rich from day trading?

Of course. I've started copytrading from a pro's day trading activities and so far I've lost some amount (due to my greediness anyways) but I've been making considerable amounts while scalping and holding(considering how small my account is).

Advertisement Placeholder
The answer is definitely Yes you can. You just hav to get your financial plan perfect. This plan should include day trading strategies and techniques. This short term so you have to be alert . You have to plan well and get money everyday non stop. It is very much possible

It's not about day trading , it is about your understanding and how accurate you can predict the market movement. With that you can still make a lot of money as a trader without having to lose much.

You can earn a big amount in a day trading but it solemnly dependent on Wich site you trade,what you are trading online and how much you invest. The higher your investment the higher your gain per day

Trading is a profitable business, people could make a lot of money if they are willing to trade but your understanding should be the most important thing. If you have a good trading strategy it is much more advice for you to try it through demo trading.

Yes you can. You just hav to get your financial plan perfect. This plan should include day trading strategies and techniques. This short term so you have to be alert . You have to plan well and get money everyday non stop. It is possible.
. It is very important to trade online and get money but he must have an experience on what you are going to be trade upon and how you are going to prepare yourself.

Yes you can. You just hav to get your financial plan perfect. This plan should include day trading strategies and techniques. This short term so you have to be alert . You have to plan well and get money everyday non stop. It is possible.
In my opinion you can make good money with it but it's very risky and you need to be very careful and make a good plan or you lose your money trading is risky especially forex so don't invest huge amounts

Trading on the financial market is an excellent way to make money online, but it is hazardous and requires experience. You can make a big amount of money doing this.
The volatility in the trading market especially in forex is very high,reason one that have not really understand the market and gotten the needed fundamental knowledge about the market,should not think of investing his money there.

To be sincere I think that you will need to have a good trading skill if you want to make it through trading so I believe that when you get started hire someone that will help you to trade and tea h you how to trade and win.its only then that you will be making alot of money and become rich

It is very possible for you to get rich from day trading but there are two things you must have. Number one is enough knowledge and the second one is capital. The level of capital matters because it can determine the amount of profit you can make.

People get lucky on a daily basis and I have seen people get rich from trading but it depends , I am not disputing the fact that you might get rich from a day trading but you have to be careful .

People get lucky on a daily basis and I have seen people get rich from trading but it depends , I am not disputing the fact that you might get rich from a day trading but you have to be careful .
Day trading is very risky but it is also profitable. They must acquire knowledge of technical analysis if you really want to make some good amount of money from it. Fundamental analysis is also important.

Day trading is very risky but it is also profitable. They must acquire knowledge of technical analysis if you really want to make some good amount of money from it. Fundamental analysis is also important.
Day trading may be risky but people that are trading daily at the ones making the most money because they are using the little volatility to scalp from the market which is very profitable to those that are willing to analyse the market professionally.

Actually there is high possibilities of becoming rich from trading even though it depends on how you undergo it and how useful you deal with the resources or income you made from the trading. alot of have become so rich with trading.

That's one of the thing a lot of people don't understand, if you are a trader you are not expected to have the mindset of getting rich quick, because you are going to fail.

Actually you can get what you want from trading if you make effort towards achieving it. there are people who have been trading for a long time but not rich depending on their effort towards it.

You can actually get rich by daily trading in forex however;it depends on the size of your account you can't compare the profit of some one with a thousand dollar account with a hundred dollar account provided that the knowledge is well applied.

I truly believe that if you could day-trade properly you could earn the annual income of a conventional 9-5 worker in a single week of trading.
You have to be disciplined to achieve that.

To be sincere I think that you will need to have a good trading skill if you want to make it through trading so I believe that when you get started hire someone that will help you to trade and tea h you how to trade and win.its only then that you will be making alot of money and become rich
On a personal note I have seen persons who are into trading forex that have made it real big,the thing in there is that one need to get the fundamentals first before you can beging to trade realtime.

I wouldn't say it is impossible to get rich from day trading as long as you knew what you were doing and any kind of trading that you did pay off. I know some people who have done day trading who have done very well and as much as they are not super rich yet, they are going in the right direction and are seeing a profit rather than a loss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds