Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you get rich from day trading?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
Yes you can. You just hav to get your financial plan perfect. This plan should include day trading strategies and techniques. This short term so you have to be alert . You have to plan well and get money everyday non stop. It is possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can earn a good amount of money trading the financial market but you are expected to have the experience on how to trade market, this a good way to earn money online but a risky one though.

You can earn a good amount of money trading the financial market but you are expected to have the experience on how to trade market, this a good way to earn money online but a risky one though.

Trading is really risky and it is much more risky when you tend to invest and buy volatile commodities. Many professionals never recommend you to create a high investment portfolio.

Trading is really risky and it is much more risky when you tend to invest and buy volatile commodities. Many professionals never recommend you to create a high investment portfolio.
I agree with you, that's why I don't like anything that has to do with investment because of its risk, you can earn a good amount of money but it's very risky especially forex trading.

Yes you can. You just hav to get your financial plan perfect. This plan should include day trading strategies and techniques. This short term so you have to be alert . You have to plan well and get money everyday non stop. It is possible.
But I think long term investment will have much more profits than day trading, if you see many experts on YouTube they will suggest you long term investments.

Yeah very true. Trying to earn a very huge amount of money comes with a very high risk that if one is not that careful and prepared, the entire procedure wouldn't be a happy one.

I am an upcoming day trader and I have alot of millionaires folks and mentors that made it big just by day trading, it is absolutely not impossible making money by day trading.
Matter of fact, I love day trading and swinh some of my trades

It doesn't really matter which type of trader you are, all that matters is your experience if you have a good experience you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money.

Yeah very true. Trying to earn a very huge amount of money comes with a very high risk that if one is not that careful and prepared, the entire procedure wouldn't be a happy one.
You are right, it is not advisible to start trading the market without knowing or having any experience on how it works, you will lose a lot of money if you do that.

I am an upcoming day trader and I have alot of millionaires folks and mentors that made it big just by day trading, it is absolutely not impossible making money by day trading.
Matter of fact, I love day trading and swinh some of my trades
That's interesting, if you are a trader you are expected to have a good idea on how the financial market works, forex market is the biggest financial market is the world you can earn a lot of money trading it.

Most importantly it will depend on your capital that would determine. Yes you can when you know how to trade perfectly. A lot of traders are capable of generating higher accuracy signals to generate profit.

If you see broker talking that these three person are becoming rich from trading think that it is not usually true as this is prepared scenario. No one or hardly or even impossible someone becomes millionaire or billionaire from trading.

I agree with you, that's why I don't like anything that has to do with investment because of its risk, you can earn a good amount of money but it's very risky especially forex trading.

I have been scammed by many HYIPs in the past when I invested a lots of money. This is one of the main reasons why I no longer invest in any kind of online site.

I have been scammed by many HYIPs in the past when I invested a lots of money. This is one of the main reasons why I no longer invest in any kind of online site.
I also don't trust anything that has to do with investment platforms, the only investment platforms I trust is forex trading, I'm trying to see how I can get myself into trading.

Sure you can get rich from day trading. Or also with any other aspects of crypto currencies trading..

All that is expected of you is to try as much as possible to make sure you learn what's working.

In my own opinion , i believe anything can happen through trading , I have seen someone getting rich with just an hour trading online , so anything is possible in life .

I believe one can get rich with day trading with proper planning like you said. One need a good knowledge of the job, good market strategy is also very necessary.

Trading on the financial market is an excellent way to make money online, but it is hazardous and requires experience. You can make a big amount of money doing this.

It's well said here but practically it's not actually that easy for to make it while trading. I think it depends solely on one's luck. Majority of traders loose their capital while trading due to the high risks involved in trading

Trading is one of the lucrative way's you can use to earn money,if you are a trader you can actually earn a considerable amount of money online, but you need to have skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds