Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we run a business without borrowing?

Yes it's very possible to start up your business without borrowing funds most especially if the business is of a small scale. Although an Economist once told me that it's better to borrow and establish your business than to break your savings to do so reason being that a person gets serious and work harder when he knows he's got a debt to clear

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes a business can be run without borrowing, but that has to with your starting up capital and management of the profit generated. Make sure your expenditure does not outweighed your income and prioritize your expenses.

Yes, we can run a business without borrowing any money. It might be difficult to do, but it is possible. You can be saving money for after along period of time then you can start it up.
You are right of what you said. Business can be start without any borrow from anywhere. You can keep saving a little you have everyday to day before you know the money will become something to start a business from a small scale. It's not even advisable to borrow money for business establishment.

Well, if you don't have any money how are you going to start a business? The only way is to borrow money either from friends and family or from a bank. The other option is finding a partner that's going to come with the money and you'll handle the business part, but in a way that's still borrowing
I would support this your idea. You will have rest of mind to an extent if you source for funds from families and friends. They can be invited to be part of the administration of the business. Business at some points need expansion which will require borrowing.

I think the right answer to this question is that it rests or hangs on a balance. Because it is very important that a business starts well financially strong, independent and able to have all the needed things, equipment, and materials ready by the time of beginning operation, many are forced into borrowing to aid them. Others borrow to keep the business going and running properly maybe after a debt or they are not making enough sales.

It is most likely possibly if you have a strong financial background if otherwise it is not possible, every business need to one time at the other borrow in other to expand or keep the business running effectively and efficiently.

running a business without borrowing uuhmmm... To me I don't think it's possible to not to borrow money to gain stand for a business or for a business to function well and keep growing.
[automerge]1612535746[/automerge]
running a business without borrowing uuhmmm... To me I don't think it's possible to not to borrow money to gain stand for a business or for a business to function well and keep growing.

It can be possible if you have the mind to do it .you be working under another management and start using the money to start your own business and then later you will stop when your business has grow up.

It is most likely possibly if you have a strong financial background if otherwise it is not possible, every business need to one time at the other borrow in other to expand or keep the business running effectively and efficiently.

Well you my always must borrow or get a mortgage to begin a enterprise. Though I don’t see some thing horrific in getting a mortgage that allows you to finance your enterprise. In maximum instances enterprise proprietors gather loans so that it will facilitate the boom in their commercial enterprise. The best facet impact of mortgage is its interest.

Yes you can start Business without borrowing money. If you want to start business by Investing minimum amount.
Lack of funds, should not deter you from pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams. With confidence in your idea and a clear vision of how you are going to execute it, you can do it. Once you have that covered, getting the funds to support your dream may not be as difficult as it seems.

we can run a business without borrowing by:​

1. Ask yourself what you can do and get for free. 2. Build up six months' worth of savings for expenses. 3. Ask your friends and family for extra funds. 4. Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. 5. Look to small business grants and local funding opportunities. 6. Find out about—and woo—potential angel investors.

Yes, business can be start without borrowing you can work under some one to accumulate your capital and start your own business. Even is not available to start a business with loan. Though, you can later borrow money to boost your business.
If is very possible to run a business without borrowing from any source. You can even start a new business solely on your savings and investment. The problem is that there is always a limit you can get to with your own money alone.

Yes we can run a business without borrowing if only we cut our shoe according to our size, i mean before starting any business, we should first to see which type of business we can start with the money we have without borrowing.

We can totally run a business without borrowing. But we can limit or have a limit to what we are borrowing. It should not become a habit, not too frequent but it should be something we do when we are completely out of options.

Bring money to start a business is not always advisable because if the business collapses the owner of the business will have the two pay for the loan that I collected even if the business fails.
Therefore I will not advise anyone to borrow money for business.

The fact is that you can't do it all,you maybe at work wording about some other stuffs, and probably ur attention is needed in one of you property, sonits the job of the care taker to attend to that. It just that you will have to find a very well know and familiar person to take that role.

if you have a strong financial back up from your parents, you may not need any loan to establish or run your business, there a lot of people that are running a big business without any loan. But there source of financing is from Grant from there family members.

While it can be difficult to start a company with little capital, it is absolutely possible. ... Here are some ways to build up your company from scratch: 1. Keep Working Another Job – If you're not getting instant cash by taking out a business loan, your startup capital will have to come from your savings.

Borrowing money to start a business involves a lot of risk. It's not always advisable to take loans or borrow money for start up. You can meet family and friends for support or applly for government grants.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds