Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we run a business without borrowing?

Its not advisable to start a new business with a borrowed money. However, if you already have an existing business, then loaning money to expand it isn't bad.
To start a business without borrowing, you can source the funds from friends or loved ones.
I think we share a point of view here, borrowing money to start a business does not check out well, because if eventually the business does not meet expectations much assets will be lost in the process of collateral collection.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have already gotten your business to a start, then borrowing is not exactly a bad idea. Because at that point, you are already familiar with how your business runs and what you can expect from it.
What I wouldn't advise anyone to do is borrowiing to start up a new business. That's very risky because we are not even sure of how it will work out. So if you are just starting a business, please try to avoid borrowing.

Yes you can perfectly run a business without borrowing money or getting a loan from any finanacial Institution. It's not even adviceable to get a loan to set up a business because loan do come with interest rate that can adversely affect the Business and later collapse it if proper management is not taken.

Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?
Tell us what you would like to say about it۔
I think that it all depend on the on your planning to a large extent. If you are very good with your finances, and you have been saving up for a long time to open a business then you are able to do so without a loan. However, if you have not planned adequately for it then you will not have the capital to do so. Personally I think that it is better to start a business on your own capital rather than a loan.

Definitely, you can run a business without borrowing, it depends on how much fund you are having at hand and the type of business you want to do, some business barr capital intensive while some involve low capital, but that shouldn't rule out possibilty of borrowing in as much as you know the business will yields profit.

Yes you can run a business with out borrowing if you have enough financial capacity as a business owner. It is not every business owner that borrow money or take loans from the bank, most people start up their business with their own money without borrowing from anybody or establishment.

You can actually start a business without borrowing if your father is extremely wealthy. But for people like us who are still struggling to make ends meet, we will definitely have to take a loan or get someone to borrow us to startup.
Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?

You can.. by saving up enough capital by working and investing at the same time. I don't really want to establish a business from a loan because there's no guarantee that i wouldn't fail. How can i pay it back and start a new one if that happens? I just can't imagine what will happen.

Starting a business without a loan has its limitations, but it can also lessen the risk involved. It can be a good way to test out the world of entrepreneurship, trying out your ideas and testing new markets. You can also feel more confident learning from your mistakes, knowing you have a safety net underneath you.

I think we share a point of view here, borrowing money to start a business does not check out well, because if eventually the business does not meet expectations much assets will be lost in the process of collateral collection.
Starting a business without having to borrow money is probably the best thing you could do for yourself. At most, your time should be your biggest investment, but cap yourself at a limit too if you do have a small budget to work with. Yes of course… Starting a business only need much investment of time….

It all depends on the kind of business and the capital needed to start the business but one thing is you should not borrow money that you know would give you problem when trying to pay back. So watch and borrow that would be okay for the business and have I mind to pay back as quickly as possible

Yes Bussiness is get a borrowing the borrowing is the part of the Bussiness but in time to give a time to time taking and giving borrowing because that a part but trust to is difficult in partner whose Taka borrow Bussiness is run bank loan and loan is good for the run the Bussiness

Yes, I can run business without borrowing. But my business will suffer for a period of time and it will also take me time to expand..

Borrowing helps a lot in terms of business, it helps you to meet up and expand your business. Even the bit shot borrow in there business.

If you are doing the business with your funds, I believe that it is always good since you will have no investor to answer to. The good thing about borrowing to run a business is that this will help you plan your business better in the long run and not wait till when you have funds to start doing so.

Yes I believe that you can run a business without borrowing money from external sources. I think with the right strategy and support, you can run your business successfully without borrowing money, generally I am not in support of borrowing but if in necessity you have to borrow you should get from family and friends.

It is possible for business to run without the owner borrow from financial institution. When you are starting up a business, you need to first come up with a well detail business plan. This should that you are really serious about the business. You can use this business plan to raise capital for your business from friends and family. You can convince that to buy share in your company and share profits with you.
[automerge]1610607398[/automerge]
It is possible for business to run without the owner borrow from financial institution. When you are starting up a business, you need to first come up with a well detail business plan. This should that you are really serious about the business. You can use this business plan to raise capital for your business from friends and family. You can convince that to buy share in your company and share profits with you.

You may or may not run our business without borrowing. If you have enough money or resources to run a business you go ahead. But if yoy haven't then you have to take borrow. So circumstances matter . Its not too bad to borrow but if you manage your business without taking then ill much better..

You can do a business without borrowing from others only if you have much resources and much experience related to your business. For that you have already some thing to you for doing a business successfully.

I am not in favour to start a business with borrowed money. If you have less money to invest in a business ,it's ok.. try to adjust that money in the business and when you ll get profit then reinvest to get more Success.
But if you don't have money then you can borrow from a trusted person to start your business but must return that money after getting your profit to avoid future conflicts.

Borrowing is inevitable in business especially when planning to expand it. It is only a smal business that doesn't require much capital. It is hardly you see a business man with a big business expanse without either borrowing from banks or friends.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds