Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress Google Verification

xploiter, i got verified and started requesting removal of pages that have been affected. there is no option of Web Page Removal or Site Removal, you just put the url in and thats it. theyre just pages on my blog and not my sites domain only. but after some ive requested it says Site Removal. im not sure what that means, its not gonna remove my site from google is it. i just cancelled all the ones that said Site Removal

View attachment 419

wouldnt just deleting the posts on that page be the same as requesting google take them out of their search

Attachments

• by default 2013-03-24 at 6.07.37 PM.jpg
    by default 2013-03-24 at 6.07.37 PM.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 25
Advertisement Placeholder
Don't remove the pages from google. Instead delete the pages from your website using cpanel or wordpress admin and then apply for reconsideration from the help page I gave you!

Now the way you're doing it, google will remove your website results from its search results, I don't think it has anything to do with the malware stuff. so its better to delete the pages from your website instead of just removing them from the google search results!

alrite ill just delete the posts. is there a way to check if a site has malware or is harmful. ive heard some thing where my image host imagebam may have something to do with malware. i find that hard to believe, imagebam is one of 3 major image hosts that have and will be around forever. its a major site and wouldnt go around infecting peoples sites. i use the same pics on my forum and it hasnt gotten a harmful messsage. there was a comment on a page with a twitter link with india in it that had malware on it, but all my posts are just pics on my blog

i requested the one be removed and it said it was removed but i cant remove the page its just a white page with some text on it, i dont know what to do

I am not talking about Google, Did you remove that comment from wordpress?
If you've removed it goto google webmaster tools, select your site and then goto health and then click on malware. There you will be able to request a reconsideration for your website!

i know, i dont know what is, i dont have comments since august, this happened in february. there is no post or comment on the blog, just a url in webmaster tools, i made a request already

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds