Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress Google Verification

Advertisement Placeholder
Google verification from Google webmaster tools or the Google+?
Anyway you won't need any additional plugins if you want to verify your website with google.
Let me know what you're trying to achieve and I will help you!

Google webmaster tools, i just verified my other 2 sites. but the blog they say to download the html file, i dont have the html area everyone has to put it in my dashboard for some reason. i jst have what i posted in the first post

You're using wordpress right?
Click on alternative methods in your verification page and then copy the HTML tag which shows like "<meta name="google-site-verification" content="dfgfgf" />"

Then add the copied stuff to a new text widget, it will verify!

Ok login to admin in wordpress and then open the appearances from the left side, then open widgets.
There you will see a lot of types of widgets, just drag the text widget from the right side to the left side to any sidebar you can see.then add that code from google webmaster tools to that text widget you have just added!

Just remove the name of the widget which says text and you will not see the widget when you open the website!
BTW about the verification thing, you will have to remove the malware from your website and the submit the report to google before verifying your website!

I think you might have already got the mail from google indicating about the issue with malware and which is the place thats effected. So check that!

EDIT: I tried this method just now and I can say, its working!

how do i remove the malware and report to google, this would be so much easier if i just had the rite stuff

do you know if theres a way to just start a new wordpress with the same domain and transfer all your posts from the old one to the new one. all i have on my blog is pics, nothing that would affect a site

i cant find this page to see what the urls are. i dont see Health anywhere on the webmaster tools page, just sort by health

If your site has been infected with malware, check the Malware page in Webmaster Tools. (On the site dashboard, click Health and then click Malware.) This page lists sample URLs from your site that have been identified as containing malicious code. Sometimes hackers will add new URLs to your site for their nefarious purposes

See the attached screenshot!
Isn't it shown in your webmaster tools?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 27

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds