Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make Money Can Paid-To-Post Forums Still Be A Success?

Ash

Credits
1702233887786.pngPaid-to-post forums have been a regular presence on the internet, with many popping up recently. The main idea behind these forums is to provide users with a set rate per post or thread that they contribute to. Some will also offer a marketplace or a list of tasks that allow them to earn additional money. In return, the owner will get a forum that will have a large amount of varied content and increased revenue from sponsorships, membership upgrades, and advertising. The rates are low, typically $0.02 per thread and $0.01 per post, and for many users it simply won’t...

(read full article...)

I think if you're thinking of starting a paid to post community you're going to need to have some money saved up alongside trying to get ad revenue to pay your posters. Of course you can also offer usergroup upgrades and give out specific perks to try and get money through paid memberships. I think some can be successful, but like any forum it takes hard work and dedication for it to flourish and be a good community for those who want to make a little extra on the side along with their 9-5 job.

There are many out there already but in terms of things right now they have dropped rank and dropped numbers big time. maybe starting off grate bu then year later it can go to pooped and end up making nothing.

I'd rather not fool with them cause the cash-out limit is too low. In fact, it would be better to build up credits like, on AJ for instance, and then sell them to individual forum owners. Of course, the downside, is it appears very hard to rack up credits, but I think I can overcome.

I have been posting on paid to post forums since 2015 and a lot of forums where I used to do paid posting has shut down. I do not think paid to post forums can become sccessful.

In an area with a good exchange rate, a paid to post thing can work, but not in one like the US, even if the site membership is the highest upgrade with top writing experience (as judged by the site).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest