Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can online meet need?

Advertisement Placeholder
What type of online earnig can I go into in oder to meet needs
I suggest if you have the money, you go into cryptocurrency trading. Unlike the offline businesses, you will no longer need to hire staff, rent a place, etc. With trading, you can do it anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. You can directly go to buying and selling after you deposited your money in online trading platform.

Aside from working one big online job and getting certified in that field to help with getting hired by the big-time companies that offer exclusive online positions, your best bet would be to collect many small online gigs and just work the heck out of them, daily. 👊

Of course online work meet needs but only if you have the skills that is needed all time, like skill in selling but with paid to post forums i don't think is possible.

1first of all get your desired online skill.
2 search for current and well paid platform where your skill and services can be rendered.
3 register at freelance site where you can offer you skill and services to potential client.

It's better you go and learn High income skills like website development, Digital media marketing, affiliate marketing, graphics design and some other top notch skill and start freelance with it

I think the best thing you can do to yourself is to earn for a while and then implement what you learn into a means of earning
I think that the best thing to do for now

First of all one thing I have learnt to know in military time in online business is that no business is small and any legit business that is paying you online is what venturing into because with time you see that the accumulation of this meagre fees and profit would amount to a lot of money later on

I would very much advise you to go for a long-term solution which is go to YouTube and learn a valuable skill. After your finish learning it you can always make it to the skill on freelance sites.

Definitely people who work online make more money than most people that work offline. There are people that make thousands of dollars on monthly basis working online.

It depends on what you have passion for if you what to work online. For a start you can go into content creation and start posting videos on YouTube to make money from it

I don't know about you but if the online meat will not meet then why will I go for it, I would have earned higher to one which I am sure of

People keep talking about showcasing your skills in the freelancing sites . I am not against learning relevant skills. Ofcourse, it's necessary to make something relevant online . But it seems the freelancing sites is saturated, to get hired there is not easy atall.

You can also go into blogging if you have the resources and tenacity. If successful, blogging can take care of anything you need including your family and even extended by family. But it's not an easy task. So you have to sit down, consider your pocket and time involved in blogging before starting if not you will abandon it along the way.

There are several places you can earn money online depending on your skills but you can also earn without any skills but the amounts will be small.

Yes it does but it depends on your skills. If you have multiple skills, its easy but if you don't you going to earn less. You can also acquire more skills like writing skills for a blog. Or learn more about crypto currency exchange, it pays.

Read and learn profitable skills like graphic design, affiliate marketing, copywriting and you will earn enough to meet your needs.

I think i will recommend learning skills like trading or investing in crypto currency or trading forex market because this two skills pays.

One of the things to consider if you want to make a reasonable pay while woking online,is to get a high paying skill.If you are good at content writing,with constructive and insicive story line you can get an engagement.Also graphics design ca fetch you a good pay also,video editing is another.

Since you need quick cash to meet some needs, I will advise you to sign up with freelance marketplace and look for some of the services you can offer to the market. It is pretty much easier to make quick bucks in this way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds