Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one earn much from solar panel installation business?

I learnt solar panel installation during my in-house industrial training at my school and now we are on holiday and looking for where I can perfect my little knowledge and put it into a business set. So I don't know wether I get much money if I start this business.
Please I need your advice and guidance for this.
It is actually a profitable business.
People learn it these days as a skill.
You can get jobs or even contracts from individuals or companies to install the solar panels.

Advertisement Placeholder
People care about the environment, people care about saving money. If you install solar panel, you will be using using renewal energy as well as save money on electricity bills. Therefore, I believe there is money to be made.

Sure! One can earn much depending on the location and the products being installed. Prior to this time when solar panel was newly introduced, the cost of installation was on the high side.
I would even advise that complete skill acquisition be undergone, in order to be able to do a professional job. If you know you're not an expert at it, you shouldn't bother trying to go install one.

Yes you can and this would depend on the region you are, if the need for solar panels as an alternative means of generating electricity is in really high demand where you are living then starting such a business would certainly yield you profit.

Solar panel installation is a good and lucrative business that is trending nowadays , though not everybody knows about the business but the business is getting more popular and customers nowadays .

The high level of unreliability about hydroelectric power has made a lot of people to start switching to renewable energy like solar so this is going to be a very big market in the near future.

There is really profitability in this particular business because a lot of people are considering solar energy as it is very very easy and cost-effective while delivering effective reliability.

This business seems to be a profitable business because that there is no constant supply of electricity over here. If you can engage in the business you might likely generate profit but I don't know the future potential of the business now.

You can be able to make a lot of money from the solar panel business if you know exactly how to do your work very well and then interact with your clients to ensure that they always keep coming back.

solar panel installation is a very good business venture especially when you are in a country that does not have steady power supply. in my country there is epileptic power supply and there are so many people who are into the business and they are making good amount of money from it. I wanted to learn it before but something happened that made me to change my mind.

The solar panel installation business is profitable and can earn you a big profit, but the profit may depend upon the country and state, location also matters in such types of businesses.

Despite not really being a common source of power generation in this part of the world, solar panel installation is quite lucrative. With time, I believe there will be an increase in the number of people using solar power around us.

Actually it depends mostly on you it's your passion for it that will guide you in doing it. If you are certainly sure of your self and the genuinty of your handwork you can go ahead with it .
Of course yes, you can earn good money from the business because this kind of business are giving money when you know what you are doing, because for me I have seen some people with such business and them are also doing well in the business.

Technology is advancing drastically and people are into the purchase of solar panel system as another means of electricity , and you can definitely make money from solar panel system depending on your location.

Solar panel installation business is very much profitable, especially if you live in places where power supply is epileptic. There you would have so much people looking for alternatives.

Solar panel job is the kind of job you cant go into just like that because you like the job , you need to leaen and master the skill before you can even think of starting the business .

Solar panel job is the kind of job you cant go into just like that because you like the job , you need to leaen and master the skill before you can even think of starting the business .
I don't have much understanding about solar installation as an Electrician. Since it is related to my areas of business I will still have to go through the learning process just too adds the skill to my arsenal.

Solar installation is a nice business and you say not one of the most trending skills that so many people are acquiring nowadays since there is no constant supply of electricity over here.

If you don't know what "sure" means, simply know that whenever I say I'm certain of something, I'm being serious. Repairing solar panels is a big boys' game that pays well.

If you don't know what "sure" means, simply know that whenever I say I'm certain of something, I'm being serious. Repairing solar panels is a big boys' game that pays well.
Not many people knows about solar panel installation , so its a business which only few people knows about , so i can definitely tell you that the business is a lucrative business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds