Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one earn much from solar panel installation business?

A lot of people are now moving towards more renewable sources of energy and as such there is a greater demand for solar energy. This means that your business is a very good one.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you don't know what "sure" means, just know that whenever I say I'm certain of something, I'm being serious. Repairing solar panels is a big boys' game that pays well.

Anything that has to do with solar panel installation or repair of solar panel is always a good and lucrative business because the business doesn't have much competition.
If you don't know what "sure" means, just know that whenever I say I'm certain of something, I'm being serious. Repairing solar panels is a big boys' game that pays well.

I have a few friends into solar panel installation and i've heard from them that one can make some cool cash from it. You could learn more by applying for apprenticeship in a company that deals with solar panel installation.

If you're getting work related to it, solar panel work is really a good work but i think the best thing about it is to start working with any good company out there

Yes, installing solar panels can result in significant financial gain. If you get the chance to work for the government or large corporations, you will earn greatly from the experience. You will succeed in business if you also provide quality service.

depends mostly on you it's your passion for it that will guide you in doing it. If you are certainly sure of your self and the genuinty of your handwork you can go ahead with it .

Most people don't know much about the business of solar panel installation and that's why the business is still making sense and lucrative at the moment, and I have a friend learning about it now .

the solar business is very lucrative especially when you partner with realtors, you can get big contracts to install solar panels for new buildings and you know how big such a contract will worth

I really can't say for other regions but you can make money from that in my area but not as much money as your referring to. It's just you offering services to be and it's something that doesn't cost much.

I really can't say for other regions but you can make money from that in my area but not as much money as your referring to. It's just you offering services to be and it's something that doesn't cost much.

I think that the business of solar panels is far much more common in areas where there is a constant interruption of electricity supply. The sales of solar panels have increased a lot in my country.

I've got a friend who offer such service. There are so many people are trying to have solar installed in the various homes due to epileptic power supply and they would always be looking for engineers who can help them with such services.

I think that the business of solar panels is far much more common in areas where there is a constant interruption of electricity supply. The sales of solar panels have increased a lot in my country.
You can make money from it especially in the urban settlement because there are now a lot of people that are making use of this very device in place of an actual ceiling construction.

I've got a friend who offer such service. There are so many people are trying to have solar installed in the various homes due to epileptic power supply and they would always be looking for engineers who can help them with such services.
Yeah, most countries especially the developing ones experience problems with electricity. So they want to have an alternative, that is why they install solar panels in their homes. Those who do this job can get customers easily.

You can make money from it especially in the urban settlement because there are now a lot of people that are making use of this very device in place of an actual ceiling construction.

Well, solar panels are quite expensive and there is a huge population of people in here who may not buy solar panels. This is the main reason why I may not venture into this business.

Well, solar panels are quite expensive and there is a huge population of people in here who may not buy solar panels. This is the main reason why I may not venture into this business.
I think you didn't say anything about selling solar panels but those who are actually going to plant them in your house. Whether or not it's expensive us really not their business or concern.

I learnt solar panel installation during my in-house industrial training at my school and now we are on holiday and looking for where I can perfect my little knowledge and put it into a business set. So I don't know wether I get much money if I start this business.
Please I need your advice and guidance for this.
Yes, solar panel installation firms can pay off handsomely. The cost of installation is frequently covered by the energy savings and other advantages, such tax breaks and rebates. The installation business may also make additional money by selling extra energy that the system produces. In conclusion, purchasing solar panels might be a terrific way to both save money and make money.

it depends on your country of residence because there are some countries that have 24 hours electricity supply and there are some that do not have. if you are in any country that do not have steady power supply then it will probably be a very good business venture.
That is one of the things that can make persons or organizations that are into alternative power supply to thrive,because once there is less power supply there will always be need to get alternative power.

I think you didn't say anything about selling solar panels but those who are actually going to plant them in your house. Whether or not it's expensive us really not their business or concern.

There are many people in my city who think that they could solve the problems related to electricity outage. However, the cost of solar panels do matter as no one could buy expensive solar panels.

There are many people in my city who think that they could solve the problems related to electricity outage. However, the cost of solar panels do matter as no one could buy expensive solar panels.
There are those that said that it's a thing for the rich folks. Well, there's someone close to my neighborhood that literally covered his roof top with solar panels and they do have a 24/7 supply of electricity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds