Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can offline business person earn this title?

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah its possible but it always looks hard because right now a lot are switching online to order for the goods they want and others

It is impossible. Amazon has a worldwide reach which means it has revenues generated all over while an offline business no matter how successful may have to remain in a region or at the most, a continent.

yes, it is possible but harder because we live in the age of technology and everyone is based on the online world.

In order to be that wealthy, you need to own one of the biggest companies in the world. It wouldn't be possible, or at least close to impossible to build such a company without working online. Yeah, you might offer your services online but pretty much everything is done online these days from promoting, to placing orders or offering your services.

Yeah probably, I mean bulk of the work is done online. If you put your mind to it, you can achieve anything

Like I said in one thread earlier, there's much money online than offline. All you need to do is to learn a skill and BOOM you're good to go.

Yea! Because business can either be offline or online most importantly is have a good mind set about the business. Be dedicated with what ever you. If your business is offline you can still make more and cool money if you apply the right tools into your business

It is so hard to find somebody who works online become a billionaire but we do have politicians who doesn't claim to be a billionaire but are real time billionaire

Of course it is possible,but depends from category on offline business.
Fooda and drinks places will be times better than online shop.
But if you look at any clothes shop,probably will be worse because online is easier.

Last edited:
Yes, it's possible for people to amass a lot of wealth offline. There were hideously wealth people long before the advent of modern technology. I mean, I strongly believe every business needs some degree of online presence for better visibility beyond where they operate. But it's not possible for some businesses to run online.

I think yes, of course, everything is in the administration, honesty and hard work, taking into account its employees to form an excellent team

There’re lots of offline businesses that can make you Rich moreover jeff bezoz business isn’t only carried out online its mixed

I do not really think so. Online is the future. There are little challenges faced online compared to offline. I just find it hard to think anyone can become world's richest running an offline business.

Before you go online, it is good you start offline. Online requires more capital to start. Also, profits are made on both type of business.

It is funny how you are comparing people who made made decades ago when there was no internet with people who did money in the internet era.

Examples of people who are billionaires today and never used the internet
We have dangote group of companies (aliko dangote is one of the richest man in the world)
We have the owners of steel company in which they use to build tall buildings like the tallest building in dubia and we also have real estate billionaires

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
Well anything is possible, but I strongly disbelieve due to the higher level of interest in the virtual world, the online world has more opportunities to make money and based on its flexibility I believe if the online world is properly leveraged more money can be made compared to the offline

Well anything is possible, but I strongly disbelieve due to the higher level of interest in the virtual world, the online world has more opportunities to make money and based on its flexibility I believe if the online world is properly leveraged more money can be made compared to the offline
Your point is highly carried but the bone of contention now is the security measures which it lacks because people keep loosing money while trying to invest online. Only few survive it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds