Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can anyone help me on this?

Fancymercy

Reputable member
Credits
God day everyone, the Company am working with is looking to hire the services of qualified candidates with IIROC Certification for the post of a Compliance officer/Supervisor. I am looking for leads and someone to point me in the right direction.

Advertisement Placeholder
you can go on google to search or make an indepth research on youtube as well, this both platforms if you search hard enough, you would definitely see what you are looking for with time and patience. goodluck on your adventure.

God day everyone, the Company am working with is looking to hire the services of qualified candidates with IIROC Certification for the post of a Compliance officer/Supervisor. I am looking for leads and someone to point me in the right direction.
I'm really disappointed that I can't really give much information on this topic. But I suggest that you online and for it in your search engine for more information.
you can go on google to search or make an indepth research on youtube as well, this both platforms if you search hard enough, you would definitely see what you are looking for with time and patience. goodluck on your adventure.
I second what you're saying.

You can get many offers from people who might be willing to work for you if you post your advertisement on social media. However, in the end it will all depend on how complex your requirements are.

I think it may be a good idea to advertise this position on employment seeking platforms such as www.jobseeker.com with the job description and job specification clearly stated. This will reach a larger audience, and in no time, someone qualified will apply

Are you the one in charge of the employment that you have to post it online here. Where is the location of the company and what's the meaning of that IIROC certificate?

I think it may be a good idea to advertise this position on employment seeking platforms such as www.jobseeker.com with the job description and job specification clearly stated. This will reach a larger audience, and in no time, someone qualified will apply

When it comes to advertising anything on such kind of job sites, we must make sure that our advertisements do not violate the terms and service of such sites as they might have their own reservations about what they accept.

When it comes to advertising anything on such kind of job sites, we must make sure that our advertisements do not violate the terms and service of such sites as they might have their own reservations about what they accept.
This is also a good point. We must make sure to post these advertisements within the confines of the rules of the website. We should make sure to obey the terms and conditions to ensure the legitimacy of the advertisement posted

Google like others have suggested is the best answer for you. Another way is to check the company's website to see if there's extra information. Though that certification I must add if you don't have, don't bother trying to work around it or trying your luck.

The terms and conditions of these types of job sites may have their own restrictions on what they accept, so we must be careful when promoting anything on them to ensure that it does not break those terms.

This is also a good point. We must make sure to post these advertisements within the confines of the rules of the website. We should make sure to obey the terms and conditions to ensure the legitimacy of the advertisement posted

Apart from that, we must also make sure that the website advertisements do not offend the viewers as well. There are many different kind of sites that display inappropriate ads.

Apart from that, we must also make sure that the website advertisements do not offend the viewers as well. There are many different kind of sites that display inappropriate ads.
This is a really good point that has been raised. Ads that are posted must be free of unsuitable content like profanity, NSFW activities among others in order to make sure the website is appropriate for all

I believe everything and information we neede is available in the internet we can just visit Google site and have all that we required to know for ourselves and business.

This is a really good point that has been raised. Ads that are posted must be free of unsuitable content like profanity, NSFW activities among others in order to make sure the website is appropriate for all

I work on various kinds of money making sites that post ads and i can understand that advertisements are important for them to pay us. This is why I do not mind excessive advertisements at all.

I work on various kinds of money making sites that post ads and i can understand that advertisements are important for them to pay us. This is why I do not mind excessive advertisements at all.
You have highlighted a salient point. Ads generate revenue for the platform so it should not be necessarily surprising to see them on these websites. However, excessive ads can be annoying, let us not deny that.

You have highlighted a salient point. Ads generate revenue for the platform so it should not be necessarily surprising to see them on these websites. However, excessive ads can be annoying, let us not deny that.

Yes, a lots of unnecessary advertisement could irritate your visitors or even members and many members would not like to see such kind of advertisement. But ads are needed to run site.

Yes, a lots of unnecessary advertisement could irritate your visitors or even members and many members would not like to see such kind of advertisement. But ads are needed to run site.
In some websites, ads are the primary source of revenue so it would not be commonplace for them to omit these advertisements. However, it is important to note the nature of these ads and see if they are not derogatory.

Well I don't know much about it but I can suggest you to advertise it on another website like related to jobs or recruiting news on Google, Instagram or YouTube too. This will help you.

In some websites, ads are the primary source of revenue so it would not be commonplace for them to omit these advertisements. However, it is important to note the nature of these ads and see if they are not derogatory.

Yes, if the advertisements are not offensive, then I do not think that there could be anything wrong with that as I also make money on many sites that have ads. So, it is a very common thing.

Yes, if the advertisements are not offensive, then I do not think that there could be anything wrong with that as I also make money on many sites that have ads. So, it is a very common thing.
I agree with you on this. It is important that websites are regulated so as not to enable ads that are problematic to people in general. This is because ads are the primary source of revenue in most websites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds