Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can anyone help me on this?

This will reach a larger audience, and in no time, someone qualified will apply, This is because ads are the primary source of revenue in most websites
I hope you cope with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
This will reach a larger audience, and in no time, someone qualified will apply, This is because ads are the primary source of revenue in most websites
I hope you cope with it.

I think that such kind of job will require a person to be quite skilled and knowledgeable as well. I have also worked in such kind of company as well in the past.

Well we all have personal desires and I believe you are in need of the position but try to ask yourself first if you are capable of the job. try to examine yourself before further actions.

Well we all have personal desires and I believe you are in need of the position but try to ask yourself first if you are capable of the job. try to examine yourself before further actions.

This is important point. I think that when it comes to getting a job it is very important to think many times before joining the company. You must also take care of your health as well.

I think it's a good idea to be always alert and in hesitation to ask for what you think you are qualified for because you delay sometimes may denied you of an opportunity that will comes your way.

I think it's a good idea to be always alert and in hesitation to ask for what you think you are qualified for because you delay sometimes may denied you of an opportunity that will comes your way.

You mean to say that you should not hesitate to ask about what you deserve? I think that this makes sense as many people might be hesitant about discussing about salaries.

God day everyone, the Company am working with is looking to hire the services of qualified candidates with IIROC Certification for the post of a Compliance officer/Supervisor. I am looking for leads and someone to point me in the right direction.
If you you are working in a company that need someone and you have the certificate you can apply directly,and try to see personal officer for more enquiry.

If you you are working in a company that need someone and you have the certificate you can apply directly,and try to see personal officer for more enquiry.

I think that acquiring a certificate is not that easy and you may need to go through certain kinds of tests and fulfil some criteria before you could get eligible to qualify to get a certificate. It all depends on the local laws.

The internet here is your best ally because there is nothing that you are looking for that you might not find online,and that is where you will get ample knowledge on the schedule that they want.

Freelance marketplaces are the best platforms to hire someone for your job or even get a job. LinkedIn is also a good platform to get a job or hire someone. By utilizing Fiverr, Upwork, or LinkedIn you can easily recruit people for your job.

The internet here is your best ally because there is nothing that you are looking for that you might not find online,and that is where you will get ample knowledge on the schedule that they want.

I think that there are many misleading information and many different kinds of scams online as well and i think that this is the main reasons why a person should be really careful about taking information or earning on a website that promises to pay huge amount of money.

Social media is a great tool to use as well as you can see so many people on the platform that can help put you through but you need to be very careful as there are so many fake accounts out there.
You can get many offers from people who might be willing to work for you if you post your advertisement on social media. However, in the end it will all depend on how complex your requirements are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds