Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can an ordinary person invest in oil business?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
Want to know,can an ordinary person invest in oil business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not get your definition of ordinary person but there are so many sub sectors in the oil business such as exploration, drilling, refinery, transportation and sales. Any of the above would require you have a very high amount of cash because it involves a lot of legalities and is very expensive to start. I think that is why its only wealthy people or government that are into oil.

Oil business is meant for the rich ones, they have the capital to start the business and see to the end. When you say oil business, you need to know and that Oil business is more than just natural resources. We have palm oil and groundnut oil. But, I still understand the oil business you mean. If you have the capital to start the business you can give it a trial. But remember that its a dangerous business as a lots are attached to it.

The only way that you can invest in oil business is to buy shares of stocks of an oil company. Let me share an experience by a friend who opened a gas station. It was a huge capital that he invested but after 1 year he closed shop due to bankruptcy. It was just a gas station that needed $40k capital. Much more if you will buy a rig for oil production, that would be impossible.

Anyone can invest in any business as far as you have you money at hand know one will tell you rubbish and oil business business that give good cash if someone what is doing on the...the profit on oil business it enjoyable

Anyone can invest in an oil business as far as the funds to do so is there, but if by ordinary you mean someone who is not influential then yes also because people don't become influential by sitting at hone, it's moves like this that makes one influential.

Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
Why not, their is no exemption on who to invest in oil business. If an ordinary individual got the necessary finance to get his oil block registered under the trade mark of the government beureus. Have modular refinery set up to refine oil and export, I don't see any reason why the government won't support him. Because he'll be paying hefty tax as well.

I think the best way for an ordinary people to invest on oil business is to partner directly with the government , he can partner in the way that he will build a refinery and buy crude oil from the government and refined it and sell it to other part of the country or even outside the country, I think with this way you can actually go into oil business but it require a lot and huge sum of money.

I think the best way for an ordinary people to invest on oil business is to partner directly with the government , he can partner in the way that he will build a refinery and buy crude oil from the government and refined it and sell it to other part of the country or even outside the country, I think with this way you can actually go into oil business but it require a lot and huge sum of money.
Good suggestion .You are right to buy oil from government and to build a person refinery is very expensive. But those people who can invest in this business can earn huge profit after that.

Cert
Good suggestion .You are right to buy oil from government and to build a person refinery is very expensive. But those people who can invest in this business can earn huge profit after that. Yes you are saying the right thing anyone who is Able to build a refinery is already a millionaire because you will supply all to all part of the world including your own personal country,,, but unfortunately you need a huge sum of billions to start but if you can complete it I'm in the refinery you will be a billionaire

Yes anybody can invest in oil business is profitable business you can also buy from government you can partner directly with the government oil because their is no exemption on who to invest in oil business

I do see possibilities of investing in oil companies even for a lay man. You can buy shares of oil companies and earn devidents on your purchased share. It might cost a lot of purchase shares on already established companies or buy shares from broker, however, if you buy shares during the IPO phase, you can buy a lot of shares for a relatively low price.

An ordinary person that isn't rich can't invest in oil business being that it is a very expensive investment to make. It's only very wealthy and influential people that gets to invest in such investment platform or avenue.

The oil and gas venture is a capital intensive one which would need someone with enough money to invest in. An ordinary person that has money can invest in the oil business. And it is a lucrative venture.

I understand this part. So the article is talking about the oil and gas industry which is existing and common practice: the mainstream oil and gas industry rather than the new shale gus and oil fracking industry?
[automerge]1608762620[/automerge]
I understand this part. So the article is talking about the oil and gas industry which is existing and common practice: the mainstream oil and gas industry rather than the new shale gus and oil fracking industry?

I think its possible for just anybody to invest into a oil business, every business grows more if money is invested in it, the oil business is a very profitable business, no investors will regret doing so

An individual can get a privilege on unrefined petroleum as product through oil alternatives or oil fates or supplies of delivering organization.

In the event that you are looking at getting it as actual mass from creating organization (private or nationalized), there is no standard as such against an individual purchaser. However, the sheer speculation and capital necessity will put generally out. Once least request will run some place around a billion dollars and afterward more than 10 million dollars in employable cost of refining and putting away that sum. I imagine that is adequate to put off an individual purchaser.

it's possible for an average person to invest in oil business, the only way he or she can invest is by investing in stock and drilling service, the oil market can be confusing for both private and individual inventors, due to the regular fluctuations in the price of oil products. investors capitalizes on this flunctuation

Yes, if a person has big amount to invest in oil business then he can search companies which allow people to invest in their business and they share profit with the investors. But if a person has low budget,then he can't invest in oil .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds