Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a business come out of bankruptcy?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.

Advertisement Placeholder
To start with, what is bankruptcy? It can be defined as a legal proceedings involving a person or a business that is unable to pay their outstanding debts. Before it gets to this point, it will not be that easy but still, nothing is impossible. That is just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.
It is not the end. It has like 10 years to redeem itself. All it has to do is update its book and make them decent and it will regain its positive rating. At least for the next few years as it s financials are being monitored.

The owner needs to find ways of getting finance and invest wisely next time in order to pump back the bankrupt business back in order.

I think there is a possibility of it bouncing back if the company can find an individual or another company that can partner with them to bring them out.

A business can definitely comes out of bankruptcy that is if the owner is ready to revamp the business and start from the root problem of what led to the business to go into bankruptcy

That should depend on the management of the bus, how strong they are and the skills that they process. And when a business has good financial advisor and believe that the business will do well

Yes most business are most times in bankruptcy and at the end they were out ,since maybe there was a change in management or financial backing of the business

Coming out of bankruptcy is not always easy. It's like building an empire from the scratch. If the owner is motivated to do that and he has implicit trust in his business that it can still thrive, then it is possible

It is never easy as that kind of business is going to need an enormous amount of help to come afloat again, sometimes someone could buy it and groom it again

That should depend on the management of the bus, how strong they are and the skills that they process. And when a business has good financial advisor and believe that the business will do well
This is true because with good financial analyst you can come out because they will used their know to create a way out of such situations.

Write your reply...can a business come out of bankruptcy once business become bankruptcy it come to the end of the business.

This is true because with good financial analyst you can come out because they will used their know to create a way out of such situations.
But I wonder why some business do fail. I have seen many companies that have stopped working. I see this kind of people and business as the lazy ones. Because there are still some companies that have been in existence for decades and still functioning

A business that provides home space with home owners for travellers and sight seers almost declared bankruptcy last year during the pandemic but luckily after the pandemic they were able to pick

It depends on how the company is being managed and the level of its bankruptcy. If done well, I am certain that most companies can rise from bankruptcy. Some will have to take loans while others will come up with new strategies to increase sales.

I think that should really depends on the owner of the business to work hard so that the you can rise your business from bankruptcy, because once business become bankruptcy it will really come to end.

Let's say your business is retailing household products. When you hit rock bottom the choice is either you close shop or you inject more capital. If you have an asset that you can sell then do it and use the proceeds of the sale to invigorate your business. That has been many times before.

Let's say your business is retailing household products. When you hit rock bottom the choice is either you close shop or you inject more capital. If you have an asset that you can sell then do it and use the proceeds of the sale to invigorate your business. That has been many times before.
Your business and come out of bankruptcy when it is properly managed and maintained with this it will be able to come out of bankruptcy.

A business can come out of bankruptcy with external intervention either from other business or from the government. It can be very hard for a company to get out of bankruptcy by themselves.

The business can very welcome out of bankruptcy provided that all the measures are being taken to ensure that the business comes out alive again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds