Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business with wife or husband?

Creating a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. Trials and conquests can bring you closer together, and you can learn a lot about each other as you work towards a common vision. Like so many great things, it shares its challenges.

Advertisement Placeholder
In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
There's nothing actually wrong with my business with her family members. The very question you should ask yourself is whether they are competent on the job. Don't bring a family member into a business just because of sentiment else your business might crumble. Ensure to use the best hands all the time.

Business with wife is very dangerous or else u want to established the business but in later time u wanted to go bankruptcy.Once the wife is in collaboration with you in ur business u need to be very careful. A lot of excuse will be when he was unable to deliver especially when u put her in account section of the business. They will have it at the back if their that it is thier husband business they can do way they like.

Going to business with your husband or wife could be frustrating if the two behaves like two driver in only one car. The car will at last be accidented. But if one of them is the master the other is the assistant, then it will be such an interesting dealing.
Most men are authoritative, women have to consider this and be submissive. In some cases it is the women with the business orientation, the man should allow here to express herself.
[automerge]1612959822[/automerge]
Going to business with your husband or wife could be frustrating if the two behaves like two driver in only one car. The car will at last be accidented. But if one of them is the master the other is the assistant, then it will be such an interesting dealing.
Most men are authoritative, women have to consider this and be submissive. In some cases it is the women with the business orientation, the man should allow here to express herself.

Nothing wrong with handling business with family members, it will even help you for reducing the limit of expenditures through salary structures and other maintenance that's supposed to be giving out to the outside expert or workers.

Business with wife or husband is a good option because both have a good opportunity to survive in the field of life and a good chance to give their children a best and perfect future.They are working with sincerity and face all type of hurdles in difficulties

I can only run a business with my wife when I'm pretty sure that my wife is good at running that business, that is, she is competent in terms of that business. Running a business with my wife will actually be very good for me because we can be putting heads together. I love this, as two heads are better than one, I can bring ideas and she can bring the ideas that we can run them along together making the business grow stronger.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
This is why you need to marry your friend, you will fine it more interesting and better when you work with your partner. But in this present situation, you hardly see things like that, everyone is dragging to make it big more than the other person.

Building a company with your wife can be incredibly rewarding. The trials and triumphs can make you closer together, and you can also learn a lot about each other as you work toward a shared vision. Like with many great things, it comes with its share of challenges
Your successes will mean a lot more if you're celebrating with your partner, considering the effort and time both of you invest in your work. Relating more to each other through your job will make those victories much sweeter and your time together even more special.

Starting a business with your spouse, be it your husband or your wife is something commendable and futuristic, you both could grow the business to a very high level of you have great business understanding, but it can also be hard to manage, when there is material crisis.

Your view please
It can be it is like having a trust to the family member and its benefits well as they can also having the type of family that can trust even when retiring into a business there's a family that knows how it should run and how its benefits well.

What is the best business structure for husband and wife?
The first option - and the one that will save you the most in taxes - is to run the business as a sole proprietorship and get your spouse employed as your employee. If married and you are the only person who manages and controls the business, you can run as an entrepreneur

Creating a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. Trials and conquests can bring you closer together, and you can learn a lot about each other as you work towards a common vision. Like so many great things, it shares its challenges.

business own and run by husband and wife can be difficult sometimes but it all lies on understanding between both parties. However it is not advisable in my own opinion for a wife and husband to run a particular business.
Building a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. The trials and triumphs can make you closer together, and you can also learn a lot about each other as you work toward a shared vision.

He there are actually people that have held to that belief for long but the world is changing and you need all the help you can get in order to succeed. Right now, starting a business with your wife is even the most ideal provided there is unity of command and you guys are willing to put much effort. This would save you the expenses of hiring an employee.

Even though husband and wife is seen as one before Christ/in religion. It is not the same thing in law in law they are both two distinct persons. So provided properties are both in both our names I don’t have a problem with having a combined business with my husband.

Your view please
It is not a bad idea to go into business with your wife or husband.So long trust isn't an issue between you both. Also, both of you must share the same dreams. You must be likemind and business issues should be treated like business different from family matter.

If you want to start a business,you need to know what to do in business. You need to know everything about that business and you need a lot of employees when you start. If you want to grow your business, you need to have employees that are reliable. In this starting business with husband or wife is best.

It is in this country I see people running away from family business.in other countries like Asian countries you see this kind of businesses and they are doing well.i think what is causing this is because they don't trust there selves or because of stingyness.or reasons best known to them.

A similar topic has been discussed in this forum several times - family member, sibling, relative - yes, what is the problem if a husband starts up a business with his wife? Is it better if the business partner is the neighbor? Come to think of it, who would be dedicated to the business? Of course, anyone in the family would be it because when the business prospers it is for the family. But I understand that some guys wouldn't want their wife to meddle in their business... if they do not trust their wife.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds