Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business with wife or husband?

Going into business with your husband or wife can be frustrating at times, most times it does not work out it better to employ the services of an outsider than to employ your wife to manage your business or work with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working with your partner can indeed distract you from your business or strain your relationship, but it could just as easily bring you closer together while doubling the passion to make it succeed. If you two handle conflict well and motivate each other, you should consider turning your passions into a business.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
Depending on your individual circumstances, your spouse may be entitled to as much as 50 percent of your business in a divorce. Since it's probably safe to assume that you will not want your ex-spouse to remain in your life as a business partner, what can you do to protect your business?
This article will first explain the basic differences between separate and marital property and then provide you with a number of effective tools that could help protect your business against the possibility of a divorce.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
There is nothing wrong with doing a business with your family members. The wife is supposed to work with the husband unless she is already differently. To me this is my humble take that wives should be allowed to do a business.

Your view please
There is nothing wrong from husband and wife to run a joint business which is still family business provided there is love, understanding and trust between them. Once these three things exist between them, they do anything together without problem.

Doing business with wife or husband? There is nothing wrong in doing business together but as for me, I wouldn't do business with my wife simply because, women can be cunning a times. Some women, as time goes on would want she and her husband to be sharing the profit of the business equally or be in control.

I will say it an interesting thing to do, infact the business is tend to be more forward when both spouse decide to venture into business together. Reason is that earlier they understand each other and the only things that might be an issue discipline, in business they will have to be well discipline towards each other because that will determine the going concern of the business they both venture into.

Actually, I don't see anything bad in running a business with your wife/spouse. Since you can trust your wife and she also is not a novice on how to run the business, I can actually run a business with her

I do not agree with people that family business or business involved with family members are not good or nor successful. But we should business with family member. And no business partner is better than your own life partner. It will be better than every other partner

Starting a business with a spouse is without a doubt one of the most nerve-wracking adventures a couple could go on. A business partnership with a husband or wife is a terrific way to turn a shared passion into a physical reality. Moreover, it allows you to synchronize work schedules and gain financial independence.

Your view please
There is nothing bad starting a business with your wife we have seen people doing that and they have succeeded in it. There is a bank called Wells Fargo in United States, it was founded by a couple and this brand last stand the test of time and still thriving. The only thing is is that you should go into agreement and sign it before starting the business to avoid conflict between the couple later in future.

Yes I do business with my wife, in fact my wife saves money more than I do, she can manage a business more than the way I do, imagine what made me decide to hand the family business over to her, so I think business with wife is a good idea, it helps the family to come together and do things the way it should be,

i would definitely want to do business with my spouse someday. When the time comes, we will discuss the percentage each person will get from investing. Doing businesses together will nepl us to be more united and wise in our spending.

It depends on the types not business and the level of understanding that exists between the husband and his wife. If your spouse is realizable, trustworthy and very good in managing resources you can entrust your business with him or go into partnership with him. Establishing and managing family businesses is based on trust

I don't see anything wrong with doing business with my wife, but more over it will still depends the kind of business, there are certain business my wife will not be able to handle as a woman. Doing business with my wife will be cool because she will take it seriously.

Professional success works on the same principles as personal success. To thrive and prosper together, you need a set of guidelines to make everything work—your marriage and your business. Running a business with your spouse adds some additional complexities.

I think it will be a good business if it is with your wife. Both will understand each other and 100% sincere each other. This will be a good business i think if someone's spouse should be with him pr her. I think it will be better.

Building a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. The trials and triumphs can make you closer together, and you can also learn a lot about each other as you work toward a shared vision. Like with many great things, it comes with its share of challenges

This depends on the level of love and agreement between the two spouse. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing business with your spouse, I know a quite number of couples that are running business together an the business is still very strong till date.

Building a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. The trials and triumphs can make you closer together, and you can also learn a lot about each other as you work toward a shared vision. Like with many great things, it comes with its share of challenges

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds