Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business with wife or husband?

If you ask me I would say that this is a very tricky one and should be careful. But then your partner should be your most trusted ally and partner. So it should be possible but now marriages are not what they used to be.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing business with your spouse, as far as you separate your family issues from your business. Ensure to strick a bridge between your business and personal issues in order to run such family business. After all, most legendary businesses are family owned and they are being handled down to the next generation and they still survive.
yes you can do business with both of them and get more money from this and business become more profitable effective

I don't think there is anything wrong in doing business with your family members. Family businesses fail because of lack of proper plan and strategy that will sustain the business over time. Businesses fail not because it is run by a particular family. So, family business is not wrong.

Mostly wives have has no experience to any of business so it is difficult to make them business partner thus you can cary it on if she can understand the base of such business.

I'm so looking for to incorporate my wife into my business, she might not be present with me on daily basis should she have something set aside for her but she will definitely know everything secret of my business with the flow of income.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
Starting a business organization with your husband or wife is not a big deal,once there is understanding among them,and the two of them have agreed on some certain things, they are good to start and enjoy the partnership of the business organization,and start making some money.

Yes I can do it. I have seen several couples doing business and they are doing fine. The only problem is that the woman won't be able to take care of the family because of the limited time as a result of the business.

I think husband and wife can do business together because they are a family at home. They can look after the business. If the husband is out somewhere, then the wife can look after his business and if the wife is called.Can see In this way, both spouses can run the business by helping each other

Running a business with your spouse has ups and downs. Full commitment to your partnership, in and out of work, leads to long lasting success. Communication and trust issues contribute to 60% of all husband and wife businesses failing.
[automerge]1612958206[/automerge]
Running a business with your spouse has ups and downs. Full commitment to your partnership, in and out of work, leads to long lasting success. Communication and trust issues contribute to 60% of all husband and wife businesses failing.

Doing business with your spouse those necessary. For the business to succeed you guys should not use business money to run family affairs and vice versa. And do not let house cmr into business.

Business with spouse is a no for me. If my husband intends to set up a business for me, let him do so and live me in charge because it has automatically becomes mine. If it was a joint business, we may have a misunderstanding and he may decide to lay me off. And what if we divorce.

Why not. There is nothing wrong with a husband and wife becoming business partners. Just do not mix personal relationships with business. When it comes to business and business, set aside personal and emotional relationships so as not to ruin your business.

There's absolutely nothing nothing wrong in doing business with my wife. I can have doubts in doing business with other family members but my wife is an entire different case... In fact it will be safer and very interesting to do business together with her.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
Most times partnership in business can either boost the business or destroy the business, its dependent on your level of understanding. Whether its the wife or the husband. When their priorities are not set the business might collapse.

There is nothing much in to be doing business with a spouse, it's just depends on a how the business nature be, and how you and your spouse are understand each other. But as for me, the kind business I can do with my spouse has a limitation. Because I don't like to do business with my relatives.

Business with husband or wife is good but it depends on what the both two are doing with the business, moreover the wife are more of money it have the type of business you can do with a woman sharing business with you

It all depends, there are some wife than has killed her husband business and there are some husband that has crash his wife or the family business, before anyone should emback on family combine business, you need to be sure of what he or she is capable of doing.

Hmm. Let's see. Starting a business run by both husband and wife. Apart from the fact that this can work out pretty well, it also seem sexy for both parties. That is, if both spouses can be termed as friends and not cat and dog union. Both has to be it's what they want

Many married couples who start a business simply divide the work and run the business together.

They don’t give much thought to how the IRS will characterize their venture for tax purposes. After all, unless they form a C corporation (which is unusual), all the business income ends up on their joint tax return anyway.

Creating a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. Trials and conquests can bring you closer together, and you can learn a lot about each other as you work towards a common vision. Like so many great things, it shares its challenges.
[automerge]1612959079[/automerge]
Creating a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. Trials and conquests can bring you closer together, and you can learn a lot about each other as you work towards a common vision. Like so many great things, it shares its challenges.
[automerge]1612959081[/automerge]

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds