Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business size and profit making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessingedidiong

Legendary member
Credits
Small business doesn't mean small profit. Profit making in business doesn't have anything to do with the size of the business. The management of business funds determines the profit margin of the business. Decision making, advertising method, quality of services rendered and packaging of both the service and the business owner affects the profit making of a business not the size.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it depends upon working of business not its size. Profit depends upon quality of products. If qualities of products are good even business is short, then you make good earning but in this way you should pay fully intentions and time to grow that business.

The size of a business doesn't matter on the profit or income. One can be a manager of a little business and make large profits depending on the product produced or the item being sold

This is very correct. The size of your business, while it somewhat influences the kind of profit you will make, does not limit the potential of your business. With the right management you can expand and make more profit.

Business size does not mean that the profit one will make there will also big and profits made in a business so not depend on the size of the business.
Before one started a business you need to do some research e.g about where you wanted to place your company or business and some question needed to be answer like How many company or an entity that are selling the same product you are about to venture in to? Is the place accessible to the customers? Do I have enough material to start the business? Which strategy to use to capture the mind of the customers? What will be the price of the product?

I agreed with that the size of business doesn't determine determine the profit. S small business can be making a good profits if the owner know what he/she is doing, the quality of product and its productivity can determine the profits when the business get customers. But what I also believe is that the more you gain market is the more your will be expand and is the more you will be getting a huge profits.

Small business doesn't mean small profit. Profit making in business doesn't have anything to do with the size of the business. The management of business funds determines the profit margin of the business. Decision making, advertising method, quality of services rendered and packaging of both the service and the business owner affects the profit making of a business not the size.
Truly the size of a business does not directly suggest the profit return of the business. Small business can actually produce huge profit than some big business. Management of business is actually key in determining profit return.

Yes, it depends how hard you work towards that business, business doesn't determine how small it is, but determined how plan you make before starting up the business, so business size does not mean that the profit will big or small, but what matters is how you plan it to be.

to me I believe that the size of a business determine its profit for example if your business is a small business then how will you be able to make the required profit and how will you be able to compete with big companies that are making large amount of sells everyday, if your business is big a lot of people will trust you enough to do big business with you

Well it depends on the type of business there are businesses that depend solely on size and the bigger the size the better. Coca-Cola is a conglomerate has branches in almost every country of the world. Sizes do matter sometimes.

Exactly

You are absolutely right i understand, a small business company with good mmanagement
system and good marketing strategy can actually make a lot of money than a big business company with poor management system so I think the size of a company does not determine the profits they make.

I agree with the OP small business doesn't mean the size of the profit there are some business that that are very small which they generate huge profit while there are also big business that there profit is very small compare with the size of the business. Size of the business doesn't determine the profit it will generate but what they offer matters. If a business is offering a very good and hot demanding products it profit will always be huge.

There are many situations where a business is big enough yet not profitable. For a business that is big to make profit then it is a little bit likely since it has the numbers. Small businesses have to do a whole lot to make something tangible and that will require a lot of efforts.

Usually, the size definition is based on either the number of employees or the amount of money you make, or perhaps both. Sometimes, it's also based on the size of the assets on the company's balance sheet. Two to three years is the standard estimation for how long it takes a business to be profitable. That said, each startup has different initial costs and ways of measuring profit. A business could become profitable immediately or take three years or longer to make money.

Calculate the Exact Costs for Your business. Don't Spend Too Much Time on Low Value Activities. Automate Where Possible. Don't Rely on Paper. Track Your Time. Don't Forget About Your Team. Analyze Your Finances Regularly.

Of course business size affect profit making. Do you know people are more attracted to a full shop than a scanty one? I believe this question answered your question. Generally you get more customer when your shop is full which in turn increases your profit

Business size does not determine business income or profit. You can have a small business but earn more than someone who has larger business. If you organize your business well, you stand to earn a lot of profit.

True point stated, the size of a business does not determine the profit, a small business in size can be disciplined in their day to day activities making sure all rules and regulations are fully followed and adhered to.
Customer relations: business size does come as a barriers to profit making in the real sense, when right attitude is display and customers receive a proper response that suit what they require, also having a good relationship talk when necessary, providing ideas and suggestions towards customer needs, the particular customer will love to always visit because there's a nice jovial relationship built.

Commitment: The effectual fervent and commitment put towards actualising you potential should be a Paramount watchword aiming at, in every business which doesn't exclude the size and profit to be received.

This thread is closely related, with a previous thread related to company size and profits. I'll answer the above, in my opinion size has nothing to do with making a profit. Productivity has more to do with product management and marketing. Where regardless of the size of the company, sales can exceed expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds