Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business organisations and philanthropy

I think it's important for business growth. People will find much interest in your business when other people speak good of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many Businesses or organisation usually involve themselves in philanthropy, this may be to get lots of exposure and patronage to their business.

In my own idea No matter what the motivation for corporate philanthropy, the community and specific organizations helped through the program benefit. When a company offers grants or financial support, local organizations are able to afford supplies and programs that might otherwise go unfunded. Volunteering time gives organizations the manpower they would not otherwise have. These benefits for the recipients of the philanthropic efforts strengthen the community as a whole. Depending on the specific help offered by a corporation, the efforts may result in a cleaner community, more opportunities for residents and a boost to the local economy

I think is good, because philanthropy in a business this can help in donating money to the business, this involved charity in the business to work.

Philanthropy by a business concern to people in their locality help.promote such business and endears them to the people and they take ownership of it.

It is a good thing if a business can offer that but it is not a priority as the business need to stand on it's own first before it can be able to offer help to the public .

Philantropic acts and gestures by organizations and corporate bodies can help in the projection of the organization positively. Most people are likely to identify with a business company that gives back to their customers from time to time.

Philanthropic activities is one of the strategies big companies use to win more customers. People would always want to patronize entrepreneur who give back to the community

Well it is actually a very good idea for businesses to actually help people around them and also go into philanthropy,this act can seriously elevate the organization

Now as a business owner do you think it is a must to have some sort of philanthropic initiative to help people or the community around. I also think it is some sort of branding strategy, as these helps shapes the organisations perception with the locals and even potential customers. Morally I think it is the right thing to do as well.
That is definitelly a way of putting the organisation in good light and giving it a human face with respect to the operations of the organisation,it is very important as it will really change the narative for them about the firm.

It isn't a must but highly recommended. That could pass for a business secret. People want to know that you have their interests at heart too and not just making money off of them. In my opinion, it can even boost sales very well.

I think it's good to have that philanthropic intiative because of how they could easily contribute more to the demand and development of your business in different ways

If you are a business owner, you cannot become philanthropic from day one. You need to first build your business, earn a lot of profits, only than you can try your hads in philanthropy

If you are a business owner, you cannot become philanthropic from day one. You need to first build your business, earn a lot of profits, only than you can try your hads in philanthropy
I'm sure there isn't a startup or rising business venture that will choose to have a philanthropic venture as soon as they start out. It is unwise. The only people who do this things are already made businesses.

The start ups should be strict with money, they will have to keep their expenses lower so that they spend less but make more. If they start becoming philanthropic from the beginning, they will less likely to succeed in the business.

I think it is very important for a business to have a philanthropic initiative. It is not only important for branding but it also brings good karma to the business. Being able to help people in the community always comes with good profits for the business.

Business is different from charity. Business always aims at making profit. No matter how much a business has made, it must not deviate from the fact that it has to continue making profit. So there is no act of philanthropy in business. There is no only social responsibility for the host community.

Now as a business owner do you think it is a must to have some sort of philanthropic initiative to help people or the community around. I also think it is some sort of branding strategy, as these helps shapes the organisations perception with the locals and even potential customers. Morally I think it is the right thing to do as well.
No it is not a must as not all business owners carry out such functions but it is necessary, besides it being a strategy to attract more traffic, most of them do it as a way of giving back to the society.

We just had a discussion regarding this subject matter at a class earlier. I think a philanthropy would not only benefit the community but the business as well. It would give the company the support from the communities they supported and it would also help them create a meaningful relationship with their employees too. This is another way of building a good reputation for the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds