Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business organisations and philanthropy

Now as a business owner do you think it is a must to have some sort of philanthropic initiative to help people or the community around. I also think it is some sort of branding strategy, as these helps shapes the organisations perception with the locals and even potential customers. Morally I think it is the right thing to do as well.
As a business Owner , it is not a must for a business owner to have a philanthropic initaiative, but it is advisable to give back to the society that help you becomes someone in life by giving back back the back and the needy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business organization is quite different from philanthropy, a clear distinction should be made. Don't mix business with philanthropist work. Let it pay as you go, so that you can have enough money to run the business.

It is important that all companies at some point practice philanthropy, as this way they can help society and in turn increase people's awareness of their brand. In the end it is a double benefit, they help the community with their products or services and the community will be in charge of marketing for the company.

Humans love this thinking that when someone has finally started to make money, he should give back to factors that has helped Them and to be good, that is not bad. You should try to see for the wellbeing of your nearby community and also care for them.

Business organization philanthropy is a good way to help businesses or people who are struggling to find their feet to feed or survive the economy hardship throws at them. Philanthropist work is a service to humanity any business organization that engaged in it are well loved in the society.

If you fe you've made a lot of earnings from your business you can decide to give to the public or donate some money to the charitable organization.

I think philanthropy is a way of saying thank you on the part of a corporation, and this in turn solidifies the interest of such a corporation with the people, there is no disadvantage to philanthropy only advantages

As a business, especially one that has been a very profitable one since it's inception in that community of operation, I think you owe it to the community to carry out at least a few of some social responsibility within that community. It helps for PR as well

Philanthropy in terms of business to me is like a kind of promoting the positive image of your business organisation in rendering a kind of concern and helped to the society or those in need. most of the business engage in this as charity and they gain ad most people patronize them.

According to one long time adage that says; the hand that gives never lack. One who decide to donate fair share of his business income to charitable organization didn't make a mistake. That's a way to promote his business, and make it attract more customers. Those who will hear about his good philanthropic nature will admire it and becomes a customer to the person's business.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning business organisations and philanthropy, I do think that it isn't a must for every business organisation to start some sort of philanthropic initiative but it is definitely not a bad thing

Most of the successful business to day I my area excell because of the charity and support for the society in all or define dimensions of life which they desire to help the society. seriously it is more interesting to helped the people around because they may turned to helped you in any uncertainties that may occurred.

You are very right about the branding idea of philanthropy in business. People would love to buy from people who they have psychology attachment too and surely if you make moves like giving scholarship and grants it will work.

Now as a business owner do you think it is a must to have some sort of philanthropic initiative to help people or the community around. I also think it is some sort of branding strategy, as these helps shapes the organisations perception with the locals and even potential customers. Morally I think it is the right thing to do as well.
The best way to help people around the community where your business is located is to employ those living in that Same community and make sure you contribute to the growth of the company every year or month.

Philanthropy refers to charitable acts or other good works that help others or society as a whole. It’s really good if a business man can have some sort of philanthropic initiative to help people and improve the world

Business organization have an obligation to help thier environment that provides revenue to them it is called corporate social responsibility (CSR) and most companies know about it but a few do it.

As a business owner it's very important to help people around you so far you are also doing good and making money in your business. It's just to touch lived and that's all

A business cannot go into philanthropic initiatives until it is making a lot of profits. If the business is not earning a lot of profits, going into philanthropic initiatives can be detrimental

As a business owner that established a thriving bussing within a community, I feel it is a necessity for you to give back to the society that houses and accommodate your thriving business withing their domain as a kind of community service

Huh... I don't know if the philanthropic initiative would work for a company but isn't that going to cost an extra cost just because to shape an organisation?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds