Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of the 21st century

Elijahekom

Reputable member
Credits
There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?

Advertisement Placeholder
Like you said earlier, there are different Business out there you can do but u didn't specify I'd it's online or offline. If it's online you can do freelancing, blogging or forex trading, with offline you can just go into buying and selling of movable products

Real estate definitely, if you looking for passive Money then is the business to invest in, another one is agriculture.

You’re the only one that can define things that give you joy and happiness. Deciding on business that gives you joy depends on what interests. As for me any business is okay by me

The business of the century to me definitely has to be selling information. Everyone is in the look out for information.

I believe the business that would survive and continue to thrive in the 21st century are businesses that are technological driven. This will guarantee high success rate as we are now in a digital world. You could buy or sell at anywhere, anytime and to anyone in the world using technology. So, if your business is not on the internet then you are out of business.

• If you want a solid future, you need to create it. You can take charge of your future only when you take control of your income source. You need your own business.”
  • The recessions is the BEST times to build a business.
  • People get creative in times of uncertainty.
  • BE OPEN MINDED!!!!!!!
  • E: Employee (Where most people are capped at in there lifes) -They always want to be right.

I love Robert Kiyosaki, all his books gave me strength and I agree with every single word he say, evilly because I am connected to a network marketing company and as he doesn't have nothing to do with the company and the description match exactly with the company I am with, give me more and more motivation to carry on and I know that I will change my live ang get out of the rat race soon enough to enjoy life... Very happy with the book.

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
Any business that is technologically driven is 21st century business. If you are still primitive in your choice of business, you will still be left behind. We are in digital era, your business must be internet compliance for it to thrive.

As you said that there are many different business that some one can do maybe online or offline. But to decide which business to go for depends on the kind of knowledge or skills that the person has, because it's not possible to have knowledge or Idea on a every business.

Truly there are many business out there, business that can give someone joy will be a business the one have interest in, and have well knowledge about. Before a busy can start giving joy, you must have work hard on it because no business really come with ease, sometimes business bring lose and also bring profit but it depends on how the business owner handle it's business that will determine where whether it worth giving joy.

Business opportunities in 21st century are technology driven and those that failed to tap into the world of technology are actually been left behind. The impact of technology in today's business world cannot be over emphasized, Alibaba, amazon, jumia, konga are all a household online shops today thanks to the fact that they embraced technology and the use the tools to drive their messages to the world.
With netflix and others of it's kinds, we now have movies on the go. Dstv now is another innovation from DSTV to bring their customers to speed.
Every success driven business owners now must see and accept the opportunities that technology has to offer in their business and tap into it to maximize their sales and improve on their reach globally
[automerge]1612821560[/automerge]
Business opportunities in 21st century are technology driven and those that failed to tap into the world of technology are actually been left behind. The impact of technology in today's business world cannot be over emphasized, Alibaba, amazon, jumia, konga are all a household online shops today thanks to the fact that they embraced technology and the use the tools to drive their messages to the world.
With netflix and others of it's kinds, we now have movies on the go. Dstv now is another innovation from DSTV to bring their customers to speed.
Every success driven business owners now must see and accept the opportunities that technology has to offer in their business and tap into it to maximize their sales and improve on their reach globally

E-commerce is a business that I believe is best suited for anybody looking to start a business with limited capital. It is a business you can run on your own with just the internet and it is not influenced by factors such as location and economic condition of the country.

The business you can find joy in is the one you have passion for. That one should be addressed first, if you don't have passion for the business it'll be hard for you to keep pushing him when the money is not coming. Internet marketing is the Business of the 21st century. With internet marketing we can replace your business from any part of the world is still receiving your cash at any point.

Even though there are many businesses on ground in which people can venture into, I feel those people saying they did not see any business that they can do is just because they don't have the passion for business, like I would always say, not everybody must work in a company and not everybody must do business as well. I feel you should go into business if you have passion for it, don't just go into business because others are going into it.

The 21st century has come with the pier of the internet. Businesses can now thrive without an online presence. Most the new businesses of this century is blockchain, remote working, online cloth stores and many more.
Also retail forex trading has become a good business that everyone can venture into.
forex trading is a great way of making money online at your own pace.

I won't tell you the business people find joy in but i will tell you the business that gives me joy. What we do with passion or any business that we do must give us joy else it will not flourish very well. I am into real estate business i find joy in this business that is why i will continue to do it. Sometimes is not about the money but the passion.

Still new to that "business of the 21st century" (no spoilers here) and this book just strengthened my belief that I have made the right choice to move my life forward. My order came with a complimentary cd, so it was nice to hear it from the man himself. If you're fed up with someone telling you what time to wake up, what time to have your lunch or when to take your holidays, try the BUSINESS OF THE 21ST CENTURY.

Like you said, there are many businesses you can go into that can give you the joy you desire
But we have online business and offline business, online business includes forex, blogging and cryptocurrency trading and offline business like opening a business supermarket and many others

In the 21st century business, there are indications that network marketing allows you to harness the potential of the entire network. The book was first published by Manjol in 2012 and is available as a book. The 21st Century Business is part of Robert Kiyoski's Rich Dad series

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds