Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Minded.

I am actually business minded and I think I will still have this preference even if I had a pay day job. But as things are right now, there's literally no employment opportunities for people to choose from.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, this is true. All the people would want to own business and make money. However, majority of the people are not able to achieve this goal. There are many people who end up working for others for their entire life and in the end they get retired.
The simple truth is that it is not everybody that will succeed in business. there are also people who wishes to go into business but because of limited funds they will not realise such dreams.

The simple truth is that it is not everybody that will succeed in business. there are also people who wishes to go into business but because of limited funds they will not realise such dreams.

There are various factors that are responsible for the growth of your business and being successful and I think that luck definitely plays a really big role when it comes to success.

There are various factors that are responsible for the growth of your business and being successful and I think that luck definitely plays a really big role when it comes to success.
sometimes luck can play its role to the success of people in business ventures. People should not depend on that to be successful. It is better you do your best and apply the necessary steps to succeed.

Running a business is not easy and is only made harder when you factor in what type of business you plan on running.

I would say to start small and make things easier for you. Get a team together to help. Maybe find a co-owner to work on the business with you.

sometimes luck can play its role to the success of people in business ventures. People should not depend on that to be successful. It is better you do your best and apply the necessary steps to succeed.

I think that luck is important. However, a person must work harder and opt for ways that might be suitable for him. Luck does not favour all the people all the time.

In situations like this , it is always the fact that your location may not be suitable for the business you are establishing. You Just have to organise yourself and get a suitable location and everything will stabilize. A populated area is the most preferred one.

In situations like this , it is always the fact that your location may not be suitable for the business you are establishing. You Just have to organise yourself and get a suitable location and everything will stabilize. A populated area is the most preferred one.
location is an important factor to the success of your business, as it would determine how successful you can become, but your business would determine your kind of location.

location is an important factor to the success of your business, as it would determine how successful you can become, but your business would determine your kind of location.
Yes I understand . You can't establish any business without considering location but I believe your location should be the most important thing when you are trying to get a business idea for yourself . Then capitals could also be among other factors of consideration.

You should review the amount of money that you usually charge and compare it with your competitors but then you should also check the location of your salon because people will not want to spend a fortune in order to reach.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds