Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Minded.

My advice is that you should be patient ,good days would surely come , only that it may take a while but be patient as you could get more customers soon ,also increase your promotion

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it is actually very good to be business minded because it can change a lot of things for you and your attitude towards work will change and you will know more

Always keep in mind that everything has its ups and downs. Starting a business is never simple, but your ability to persevere will help you succeed. Best wishes.

Instead of opening a saloon and waiting for customers to come to you, why don't you do to your customers and offer your service. You can search your customers online
A lot of people are really into this business of barbing salon which makes it a very competitive business but you can actually make us to stand out by also offering a home service.

Well one thing you got to understand about the issue of running a business and coming out successful is that,these are things you will encounter in the market,one thing you should do is to factor this as one of the characteristics in the business,you should be focus,and come up with either some promo and price slash incentive.

Almost everyone want to be their own boss and make a lot of money from their businesses. What really matters is your level of knowledge about the kind of business you want to venture into and your mindset is also important.

A lot of people are really into this business of barbing salon which makes it a very competitive business but you can actually make us to stand out by also offering a home service.
I think sometimes it depends on your location. There are some locations you can start barbing salon busineses that is not very competitive. If you are in cities, there will definitely be a lot of competition.

Almost everyone want to be their own boss and make a lot of money from their businesses. What really matters is your level of knowledge about the kind of business you want to venture into and your mindset is also important.
We all know that working under someone doesn't really pay much and some employer treats their employee like a slave and thats the main reason why most people prefer having a business of their own to make more money.

As long as your location is suitable with high population of people and as long as you are able to deliver quality work to people that comes, you will not have a problem with progress in your business . That is all.

Having this kinds of mindset is very important, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely have the best results, is all up to you to make success out of it.

Hi?
I have never wanted to be employed, I always love being the boss. I have been successful at it and at times I have failed miserably.

I recently started a salon and getting customers has been such a huge task that I am almost giving up. Running a business requires so much discipline. There are days you will encounter losses. What do you do then?

I have been encouraging myself that it is the pandemic period and everyone is broke but still I am on the verge of giving up.
Can anyone encourage me? I think I am having a nervous breakdown.
I think you should talk about it with a business expert, maybe you should change your business strategy, keep in mind change your strategies not your goals.

Before you can start up that kind of business you need to have a good business location, if you have a good location you can have the best results you want.

, I recommend that you promote your business among the people closest to you. In my country they are providing such services in the homes of customers, which is giving many beneficial results for hairdressers.

A smart person who has a business mindset can handle challenges with ease because they approach everything with a sense of urgency and consider the risks, rewards, and potential for profit and loss.

I can really relate to your predicament because I've been in a similar one before. All you need to do is try to make an impression on the very few individuals in your immediate vicinity, and they will spread the word about you.

To have a business mind means to continually improve your mind to solve any problems and to become a person who knows all the risks that come with every investment.

Hi?
I have never wanted to be employed, I always love being the boss. I have been successful at it and at times I have failed miserably.

I recently started a salon and getting customers has been such a huge task that I am almost giving up. Running a business requires so much discipline. There are days you will encounter losses. What do you do then?

I have been encouraging myself that it is the pandemic period and everyone is broke but still I am on the verge of giving up.
Can anyone encourage me? I think I am having a nervous breakdown.
A clever individual who has a business mindset and a virtually foolproof business plan can handle obstacles with ease since they approach everything with a sense of purpose and consider the risks and opportunities,

I would advise you not to give up on the business. A saloon is a very lucrative business. You are probably not getting enough customers because it's pandemic period like you said.

Yes, this is true. All the people would want to own business and make money. However, majority of the people are not able to achieve this goal. There are many people who end up working for others for their entire life and in the end they get retired.

I keep telling people that running your own business is most times harder than working for someone else. You'll have a lot of tough decisions to make and put in more efforts than anyone else most of the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds