Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Minded.

Yeah about that. Being business minded has been my dream and passion for as long as I can remember. It is a nice thing you are also business minded too

Advertisement Placeholder
Being a business minded is not enough in my opinion. You still need to be financially capable and posses excellent managerial skills if you want to succeed.

Hi?
I have never wanted to be employed, I always love being the boss. I have been successful at it and at times I have failed miserably.

I recently started a salon and getting customers has been such a huge task that I am almost giving up. Running a business requires so much discipline. There are days you will encounter losses. What do you do then?

I have been encouraging myself that it is the pandemic period and everyone is broke but still I am on the verge of giving up.
Can anyone encourage me? I think I am having a nervous breakdown.
I understand your plight, it's never easy running a business successfully without huge finance. I think you should get yourself a mentor and learn from him.

Running a business is quite complex and difficult for one to manage and this is the reason why most people just prefers to work for some other people that were able to establish a good business. The thing about business is that at the early stage, it can be quite challenging as you will be struggling to keep the business afloat but if you can persevere, you will definitely get the business to be successful.

Hi?
I have never wanted to be employed, I always love being the boss. I have been successful at it and at times I have failed miserably.

I recently started a salon and getting customers has been such a huge task that I am almost giving up. Running a business requires so much discipline. There are days you will encounter losses. What do you do then?

I have been encouraging myself that it is the pandemic period and everyone is broke but still I am on the verge of giving up.
Hello, I know how you feel but don't give up. Remember you just started the business and these are challenges are new businesses face before moving to the next level. Try and get your customers to invite their friends and family after doing a wonderful job on third hair.

My first start up was a boutique that I thought would be an easy sailing business. The structure was built in our property so there is no rent. It's a big plus so I had full confidence. But then the market seemed to vanish and my business struggled particularly with the cash flow. Before I lose more money I decided to close shop. It is better that way instead of incurring more losses when there is no hope of recovery for my business.

You should never lose hope, say to yourself you can never work alone. Sometimes business doesn't yield out productivity in a particular day. Maybe another day it will make enough sales to cover up the losses you made last time out. The pandemic is one of the factors that slowed down offline business. I just hope things get up and running again.

While been business minded and the will to be independent is also a good thing to have, you can also start achieving that desire to be independent by first working for someone for pay that you can save over time to go and establish this dream business of yours too

I can tell you that you're not alone in making this decision. Ive always decided even while I was still in school that I would not be looking for job. Entrepreneurship is a mindset and those who have can go to any length to achieve their aim.

We both are in the same shoes and share some ideas. I hate working for people or be controlled by people. Owning your own business gives you the freedom to be your own boss and do the right things do you love doing.

When opening a business. You should Tell yourself that it might not always click in a day and that is why it is important that you be patient. You should update tour skill and make special offers yo attract customer.

I want to become a king. Does this mean I can become a king (my home country is a republic). The question is not about what you want, it is about what you are capable of. If you want to become a boss, do you have what it takes to become a boss.

Business is something I have always been interested in, even before businesses where moved online, I have always wanted to have one offline.

Instead of opening a saloon and waiting for customers to come to you, why don't you do to your customers and offer your service. You can search your customers online
Question is does people prefer home services when it comes to this saloon businesses. You hardly find these especially in this part of the world

I understand your situation but I would urge you not to give up now because apparently you've come a long way, and it's like that in the beginning for new startups, it's those that survive that last the times

No need to panic, you don't expect a rush of customers at the inception of business, what you have to do is improve your market strategy within and outside your current location, also make sure that your services are exceptional. You can as well advertise your salon online to enable you get more customers, home services are also not left out, you can make yourself available for home services while your employee handles the shop in your absence

Personally, I use to think that I'm not business inclined but at some point, I have handled businesses through joint or partnership and I excelled so tremendously!

Hi?

You have to take control of the situation. Make known to people around you that you are good at what you do. Create an online presence for your salon, post videos of nice hairstyles you're able to make. Attach other skills like manicure and pedicure and make-up. These would help draw more customers to you.

I would encourage you not to give up because every business has its own difficult times. You need to continue working hard and try out different options or marketing strategies to see if there will be improvements.
[automerge]1637359937[/automerge]
I would encourage you not to give up because every business has its own difficult times. You need to continue working hard and try out different options or marketing strategies to see if there will be improvements.

Instead of opening a saloon and waiting for customers to come to you, why don't you do to your customers and offer your service. You can search your customers online
This is nice. That way it would cut spending. I mean the money you'd use to pay rent would be diverted to something more important. Most people should adopt this

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds