Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Inventory - How much is Enough?

To me, the question of how much is enough to start a business, is not always the question but what kind of business can you start with the capital you have. to start a business,it requires alot of money depending on the kind of business you wish to start.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the type of the business you want to engage in, the cost of inventory from one business is different from other business

Record keeping shouldn't be debated when it comes to running a business, you need to keep records of how monies are being moved in and out; things that bring the money.
These records are important to know how to project the future and plan for the present.

Well it depends on the kind of business you actually want to go into and also it depends on what you can do and what you have passion for and so I would advise one to actually go through business seminars

It really depends on the field you are on, the capital you will need to start a car selling business will be different for a bottle water business. In any case, it's always advisable to start small and start with whatever you have.
I usually hate it when the poster is not really clear on the question. I totally agree with starting small and observing the growth to know your next stand

It all depends on the kind of business your doing and the product you are about to trade with and so on.If you know all this ,you will be able to predict the amount you need to invest in for you business.
[automerge]1637878667[/automerge]
It all depends on the kind of business your doing and the product you are about to trade with and so on.If you know all this ,you will be able to predict the amount you need to invest in for you business.
[automerge]1637878677[/automerge]

If you are dropshipping you don't need an investory. If you are selling online, you might not need a lot of products in your warehouse as you can acquire from your supplier as soon as you get an order.

it depends on the field of business you want to venture into. let say you are planning to start a real estate business,you know you need enough before you can start such business.

I'll like to add, that is indeed good to save some quota in business incase of unforseen circumstances that may emanate.
Inventory should be taken from the first day of the business. From income and all expenses incurred to all items procured and liabilities incurred.

I think, the only way to determine how much capital, your to spend on your investment or a particular investment, depends on the kind of investment you wish to start and how big you wanted it to be.

It all depends on the type of business you are about to invest in and also how you want your business to look like. You can predict a specific amount

Yes, however, the total stock depends on the total amount of sale and sometimes it could be really hard to predict the amount of sales. Stocking could be tricky. If you fail to stock the right amount of goods, you may face loss.

When venturing businesses i dont think there is a specific money 💰 you need, but it depends on the type of business and the way you want the business to look like.

How much inventory you need to have depends on how much you are selling. I once sold tires. I had stock piled a lot of tires for trucks and dumpster because these were highest selling products.

There are some businesses you can engage into and all these things are not necessary because they are not needed. I will just said that it depends on the type of business you are going into that will determine how much will they need it.

It depends on the business owner to make such calculations on his own. I can't tell you how many inventories you should manufacture in your business and the cost of them all.
As long as the business inventories would be very beneficial to the success of the business, then it's so important that it's all purchased for the good of the business.

When you are starting the business, you are not aware of the inventory. You are speculating the amount that you want to sell. You are going to be testing the waters initially instead of overspending on the inventory. It is hard to gauge how much is enough and how long you can keep the stock.

So on that note, I want to know how much inventory we should keep in our business?
This is why it is very important that you make all the necessary inquiries about the business that you want to go into and also know the product and service is very well in order for you to know how to kick off your own business.

I think, before any form of business invention or investment, it's required of the person involved to have make a good research about the business. This will enable him to be able to make a budget and that budget will guide him on what to spend in the business.

Whenever you are making a business inventory it is important that you should put all the things that the company is going to need both in the present and in the future. This is going to enable you to know the future projections.

Well, not all businesses are capital intensive, as the success of most new businesses would depend on the demand and competition in the environment its situated.
This is actually very true because there are some businesses that you don't really have to stress yourself about the capital needed to start it and you can usually run the Business by yourself from the comfort of your home.

As long as the business inventories would be very beneficial to the success of the business, then it's so important that it's all purchased for the good of the business.
Yeah, what matters most is the profit that will come in to the business at the long run. Provided the inventory or items purchased, suit nthe business you should simply carry on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds