Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Inventory - How much is Enough?

These are part of the due diligence that has to be done before even raising your capital. You have to know what size you want your business to be in relation to the capital you intend to raise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well every business is different so you can not expect what I budget for my capital should be thesame as yours neve so it all depends on how much you have and what really you want to do.

When you are starting the business, you are not aware of the inventory. You are speculating the amount that you want to sell. You are going to be testing the waters initially instead of overspending on the inventory. It is hard to gauge how much is enough and how long you can keep the stock.

So on that note, I want to know how much inventory we should keep in our business?
It would depend on the type of business involved and it's scale.
I think inventory has to do with the number of assets and liabilities a business has.
It is possible to keep stock of this, depends on the type of business.

When you are starting the business, you are not aware of the inventory. You are speculating the amount that you want to sell. You are going to be testing the waters initially instead of overspending on the inventory. It is hard to gauge how much is enough and how long you can keep the stock.

So on that note, I want to know how much inventory we should keep in our business?
This is dependent on the type of business you are pursuing.
Yes, it is true that at the beginning, it is a bit difficult trying to keep track of stocks,
But it is important that we keep just as much as our businesses would require.

I'll like to add, that is indeed good to save some quota in business incase of unforseen circumstances that may emanate.

You can start by compiling a list of all the items you're going to need. Also, a visit or tour to a place of similar business might help you to get practical idea on what you will need.

Everything depends on the kind of business that you are involved in and what you are truly trying to sell because the cost of the business is what is going to determine what your inventory is going to look like.

Business inventory totally depends on the kind of business your embarking on , the kind of business will determine how much you are spending for the invention

When it comes to starting a business, I am sure that people have a good idea about inventory by realizing the supply and demand curve of a particular kind of product or service. This is why it is crucial to study the market properly before actually getting into business.

Even if it looks like one can guess a stipulated amount of money to run a business based on the business type, you can't get the direct sum of money, you can only make an estimate. It's better to just keep more money that surpasses the estimated amount in order not to be found wanting.

No amount is enough to start a business from scratch. But the exact amount you will need to get started depending on the business you want to establish. There are some businesses in which you can start with less than $1000.

Face of all is to know the type of business you are going into because that is just one of the most important thing... An economies can be able to help you or a business expert in this area if you are not really sure. but sometimes you can consider the number of demands for the products you are dealing in your business.

The amount of inventory we can keep when starting a business really depends on the type of business we are getting into, for example if we want to start selling cements , at least for a start we should prepare money for 100bags for a start.

It's always very important to make sure that you make all the necessary research and know exactly what the market sell before you jump into the business and draw your own costing.

Business inventory,when starting a business the amount to use and purchase goods for the start up is not certain so also orer business,the value is not certain.tge amount to be used is the business owners plan

Starting capital depends upon the type of business and the upon the scale at which you are dealing. Initially you shoild invest a small amount in it so that u may get taste of the market. You should use 50 percent of your aside money to start with.

To determine the the amount of money for a business you have know the type of business you want to do and how you want it to be with this you will be able to know

Am not really sure if there's a particular amount to be kept for an inventory.the cost should be negotiated personally or with your coworkers or maybe planners before any execution.

In starting a business, there is no fixed amount of money that will be enough to manage and also own a business. this is because business is expected to grow every day and this growth need money in other to expand.

Base on my perspective and point of view,there is no fix amount,it only depends on the type of business one is running.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds