Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business finances management

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneBiz

Addicted member
Credits
Regarding finances and accounting in a business, is it advisable to handle them personally or is it advisable to hire specialized personnel for this work?

Advertisement Placeholder
Regarding finances and accounting in a business, is it advisable to handle them personally or is it advisable to hire specialized personnel for this work?
Nope, don't handle them yourself, rather employ the services of professionals in each field

Hello, administrative issues have to handle them a professional person, there are bank diligences, purchase and sales, import and export, where you will need the documents certified by an accountant.

Depending on your schedule but I’d suggest you employ professionals. Finance and account management is a very tough aspect which needs to be done by professionals. Moreover you can never be good at all aspect of it. Do some by yourself but employ or contract professionals. Auditing of your account shouldn’t be done by you employ or contract a good form to do that for you

@GeneBiz
Do you own a small scale business?
Handle it yourself

Do you own a medium or large scale business?
Hire the service of a professional.

Well, I state that I practically have no experience, as I have never worked in this delicate sector.
But if you want to know my opinion, I think it wise choice, to hire specialized personnel.

Ensure that everything is accounted for not matter how little or how much. Do not use business to please people or think you can please all. When it's finance related, it must be strict. There is no family and friends or acquaintances whatsoever in business. Especially when you know it will affect your fiance. Business should be strictly business and finance must be traced and updated time to time.

To manage your company's finances, make sure to pay yourself, keep good credit, monitor your books and plan ahead. Debt funding for small businesses means interest fees alongside repayments, while equity funding excludes interest but may come with less control over your company affairs.

Yes, it is advisable to handle it properly, there are bank diligences, purchase and sales, where you can import and export, in times business, there are no friends or family in the business so you run it in a way that is suitable for you,
[automerge]1610458015[/automerge]
Yes, it is advisable to handle it properly, there are bank diligences, purchase and sales, where you can import and export, in times business, there are no friends or family in the business so you run it in a way that is suitable for you,

If you are not an expert in the area of finanacial sector, you need to hire a competent personnel who can manage this for you as it's a core part of an organization. Any defect in the financial plan of an organization can go as wrecking the company to it's bearest minimum.

This depends on the size of the business and how free you are to handle such task. If the business is a big with more than two branches, it's recommended that you employ an accountant to do the job, but if it's a smaller business with one or two branches and you have enough time in your hands to handle such task, it's advisable you do it yourself.

The size of business will determine the advice I can give you. If it small scale business I will advise you to handle it by your self but if it's a big scale business u will advise you to hire a professional accountant to handle it for you because you alone will not able to do it.

It is preferable to handle it by yourself because no one can do better than you.
You can look the defaults, errors and every type of mistakes and you can handle it better than others, but if you want to give it to others, then you have to make a team of hard work and honest people and then give them to handle it.

There is nothing better than hiring a professional to handle your accounting and book keeping for your business. If you hire the right one, you are bound to gains lots from their service. You might not be able to detect loop holes in your financing if you handle it by yourself. As a result, you might be outsmart by the employee who know more about reading figure that you do.

It is preferable to handle it by yourself because no one can do better than you.
You can look the defaults, errors and every type of mistakes and you can handle it better than others, but if you want to give it to others, then you have to make a team of hard work and honest people and then give them to handle it.
you should not advise him to handle the financial department of an organisation himself because he may not have an idea of how to manage the finances of an organisation I think the best advice you should give him is for you to advised him to hire a professional to manage the financial department.

It is better to hire specialized personnel for accounting businesses. Get auditors for your organisation to check its progress. If you try to handle them personally, you might not get your desired result as you will get from a professional.
[automerge]1610461455[/automerge]
Ensure that everything is accounted for not matter how little or how much. Do not use business to please people or think you can please all. When it's finance related, it must be strict. There is no family and friends or acquaintances whatsoever in business. Especially when you know it will affect your fiance. Business should be strictly business and finance must be traced and updated time to time.
Exactly the point. If you are doing it yourself as I have stated in my previous post, you might be shooting yourself in the leg. This is because your family might get offended if you don't treat them like you are one family. That is life for you
[automerge]1610461457[/automerge]
Exactly the point. If you are doing it yourself as I have stated in my previous post, you might be shooting yourself in the leg. This is because your family might get offended if you don't treat them like you are one family. That is life for you

It is better to manage your finances by yourself. But if can't do it well then it would be advisable to seek the services of an accountant or a financial adviser to handle the management for you. Hiring an experienced financial adviser will cost you money but it's worth it.

It is better to employ specialized personnel for accounting businesses. Get auditors for your organisation to track your progress. If you try to handle them personally, you might not get your desired result as you will get from a professional.

Yes Bussiness is financial management if you proper Bussiness create that decided your financial situation once time your Bussiness develop than your all fincia problem solved you build up your financial stronge every Bussiness take a time to develop

I think that it depends on how learned you are in that area. If you are good with finances then it is okay that you can handle it. But if you are not then it is best to get someone to do it for you because remember there are also legal requirements when it comes to recording and managing your finances that you have to abide by for your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds