Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business ever host public parties?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has your business ever hosted public parties? Like parties meant to bring the public in to talk about the business, maybe provide some food and maybe a way to get to know the people running the business and the people from the town. Would you ever do this for your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I never had a business that hosted public parties. I have also never worked for a business that hosted public parties. However, I have participated in public parties organized by other businesses a couple of times. Even though I participated in these events to learn something new, I ended up eating and drinking at the party. :D

Has your business ever hosted public parties? Like parties meant to bring the public in to talk about the business, maybe provide some food and maybe a way to get to know the people running the business and the people from the town. Would you ever do this for your business?

It's a very good way to promote your business. It's something that I haven't done for my business yet but I hope to do it some time in the future. There are some many ways to promote businesses and this is one of them. When a party is hosted, there should refreshments for those who came.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds