Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Corruption in your Country

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much corruption in businesses do you think there is in your country? Do you think there are more or less than in other countries?

Advertisement Placeholder
There's a lot of business corruption in my country and it's appalling because they don't even hide it anymore,they favour some people over others and it hurts smaller businesses

A lots of business corruption in Nigeria and this starts from the leaderships.
For example, Here there's always hike in prices of commodities and these prices refuses to come down if if there's surplus of that commodity

I think corruption in businesses is a microcosm of the society and individuals at Large. This means that if the citizens are corrupt and don't have their fellow kindred interests at heart, then it's a no brainer that the businesses established would be corrupt.
So here in my country, businesses are only out for selfish gain and are corrupt

I usually do feel that my country is the most corrupt country in the world . There are a lot of things that would have been going on well if not because of the high level of corruption especially in government.

There are so many corruption in business to the point that it is becoming too much. The corruption has eaten deep to the point that having a good grade or being more than qualified would not guarantee you getting a job

I believe there is more corruptions in my country than any other country in the whole world. The corruptions in my country is not limited to business corruptions but all aspect of life, in fact there have been report of some people making money off covid 19 vaccines.

Corruption in business in my country deserve an award from guiness word record. The annoying thing is it is done it in the open. You must know some that know some one that know some before some transactions will pull through.

There is no country in the world that dies not have it share of business corruption in practice. My country is not left out here. Contractors bribe their way to securing government contracts

There's corruption with exploitation. You'll see where small business owners pay exorbitant taxes to the government and they benefit little or nothing out of the same government they pay taxes to.

It's very sad to know that so many people like to capitalise on the flaws of businesses inorder to fraud them. We have throngs of them as staffs of many businesses including banks. We have heard of banks staff leading gang of armed robbers to the bank to steal people's money.

Business corruption are present in all countries. Most business owners end up paying huge taxes and have nothing left to benefit from.

Business corruption is rampant in my home country. Most of the big companies have political connections re run by politicians and they use power and influence to evade task and take undue advantages.

Corruption is like a cancer in my country you are going to find it at every places including the religious centre. It can be very hard to secure high paying job without engaging in bribery in my country.

My country is ranked one of the top most corrupt countries to tell you that corruption is almost every where business included, many businesses set up to cut corners and launder money

I think every country in the world has their own fair share of corruption, and my country isn't left out, there are corrupt dealings in every country, some more prevalent that the others.

When it comes to business corruption,my country is highly ranked in that. The rate at which people are being defrauded daily is really alarming

I believe there are many business corruption in so many countries today and it very sad that many people are like doing such business, in order to get rich quickly.

I believe there are many business corruption in so many countries today and it very sad that many people are like doing such business, in order to get rich quickly.
Business corruption are very commonplace in my country in Nigeria but the thing is that they are not being given a lot of media attention as they're supposed to be giving so they mostly go unreported by this mean big Media organisations.

Business Corruption is much in this our country ,and its begins from the government,most government officials owns alot of company,which runs ilegal operation of exportation and importation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds