Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Corruption in your Country

There is corruption at every sector in my country even among the religion bodies. Corruption is the biggest problem as everyone saying one way or the other to eat from the corruption. My country ranks as one of the top 10 countries with high rates of corruption in the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think corruption in businesses is a microcosm of the society and individuals at Large. This means that if the citizens are corrupt and don't have their fellow kindred interests at heart, then it's a no brainer that the businesses established would be corrupt.
So here in my country, businesses are only out for selfish gain and are corrupt
I believe that it is something that is very common in the developing countries because they believe in corruption so much that they don't even see how it is making the society suffer.

There's deep rooted corruption in my country which has found its way to the busied sector seeing that a a lot of businesses are looking for shortcut to make profit

Corruption is rampant in my country. recently, government in my country terminated a contract with a business organization because it was found that the organization had bribed the previous government to secure the deal

I usually do feel that my country is the most corrupt country in the world . There are a lot of things that would have been going on well if not because of the high level of corruption especially in government.
Before elections and my country the politicians always promise the masses heaven and earth that they're going to do everything for them but once they have the political office they will always abandoned them.

There are so many corruption in business to the point that it is becoming too much. The corruption has eaten deep to the point that having a good grade or being more than qualified would not guarantee you getting a job
When it comes to what is happening in the employment sector today in my country it is so bad that you don't even have any hope of getting the job that you are qualified because everything has been reserved for those that have godfathers.

When it comes to what is happening in the employment sector today in my country it is so bad that you don't even have any hope of getting the job that you are qualified because everything has been reserved for those that have godfathers.
It has actually become a norm, whereby everyone now sees it as normal to have a strong connection out there to be able to secure a job, it's a pity though how far the country has fallen.
It has actually become a norm, whereby everyone now sees it as normal to have a strong connection out there to be able to secure a job, it's a pity though how far the country has fallen.

When talking about corruption in any sector whatsoever I think my country would be infested with it it's been the order of the day for as long as I can remember, corrupt leaders leading to more corruption

Corruption in business will be prominent anywhere businesses are allowed to be freely run. It's a by product of competition and human greed. In my country, it's usually characterized by monopoly of a certain niche.

I believe there is more corruptions in my country than any other country in the whole world. The corruptions in my country is not limited to business corruptions but all aspect of life, in fact there have been report of some people making money off covid 19 vaccines.
This is actually why it seems that my country Nigeria is a posed in a capitalist setting which makes the rich always been influential in what happens in the society.

This is why it is very difficult for a young man to survive in this country because of the rate of corruption that is going on in this country even when you have qualified for something you are not going to be overnight.

This is why it is very difficult for a young man to survive in this country because of the rate of corruption that is going on in this country even when you have qualified for something you are not going to be overnight.
The painful part of it all now is that the upcoming generations sees corruption as normal cause they grew up in an environment where corruption strives, so they can't even imagine a place without it.

If it comes to business corruption, that is one of the worse corruption going on in my country, where business men uses fuel subsidy to increase the money of goods and the government are not saying anything.

Since the whole country is corrupted which is the the pillar, government officials giving business organisation contract and taking some percentage of the money as a bribe , it normal for all the grass to also be tarnished ,

There is a lot of business corruption that happens in my country especially in the area of consumer products. I understand that words might be happening in other countries but I do not think it is going to be so much more than this.

Business corruption is something that is very prominent in different aspects of the world and it is almost impossible to completely eradicate it because it is an international subject.

I believe they are more because people are even looking for opportunities to take from other people dishonestly. Maybe there will be a Time in the future in which these things will not be available anymore , I don't know.

This means that if the citizens are corrupt and don't have their fellow kindred interests at heart, then it's a no brainer that the businesses established would be corrupt.
So here in my country, businesses are only out for selfish gain and are corrupt

There are a lot of business corruption in my country and what I hate the most is the favoritism part . Corruption is really high here in my country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds