Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Corruption in your Country

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many corrupt scenarios in my country presently both on the side of the business that do not want to be tax or on the side of the regulatory bodies that are covering them up.

In my country there is corruption in every sector of the economy and not just businesses. People evading tax in my country can go free without being punished for it.

Nigerian government fighting corruption but we are almost being swallowed by corruption, corruption in the economy and business sector, most people go for quantity rather than quality

Corruption rate is quit high in my country and hardly any sector is spared. For businesses, ether from boycotting due processes to recruiting staff, the height of corruption is mostly at pay.

A lots of business corruption in Nigeria and this starts from the leaderships.
For example, Here there's always hike in prices of commodities and these prices refuses to come down if if there's surplus of that commodity
You're absolutely right. This really baffles me as how there is always inflation in price if commodities and it never comes down not even a bit

The rot in my country and what is still making us stay as third world country is due to corruption in the system, recently it has gotten so bad that they no longer hide it anymore

Well corruption generally is in every countries of the world but I think corruption is even much more popular in most African countries , bribery is one of the most practicable form of corruption over here.

Corruption is bad in the country I'm in it's been normalized and somehow glorified. A big firm would influence government to set out policies that'll favour just him and kill competition

How much corruption in businesses do you think there is in your country? Do you think there are more or less than in other countries?
My country has the highest rate of corruption and in business the level is high because if you are an importer you will know the price used in buying and shipping is lesser to the money used in clearing your goods.

How much corruption in businesses do you think there is in your country? Do you think there are more or less than in other countries?
Lots of business corruption in my country Nigeria in form of fake and adulterated products, deliberate increase of price of commodities.

I think in every country we have leaders ,they all bring about corruption , everyone is corrupted we have only few very few people who are not corrupted , corruption is everywhere.

So many countries that have a high level of corruption are unable to function efficiently or prosper at an economic level, causing suffering for society as a whole.

I believe there are many business corruption in so many countries today and it very sad that many people are like doing such business, in order to get rich quickly.
Very true it is present in every country, it is not something that is only found in Africa or in the western or asian countries, it is found every where. And they go into this simply because they want quick money as you have said

I don't know about other countries or region, but down here in my country, corruption is the order of the day, if not, your business will die a natural death. The government kills small and medium businesses with exorbitant taxations, while other private big businesses in competition with you, will use their influences to get the government to put out a law in disfavour of you and in favour of them, such example is Dangote company. No other business in the same line with the company can succeed in the country, because he has ensured that he alone, holds the monopoly of the business.

There is Corruption in most sectors in my country,corruption in business sector for example includ,if there is surplus or demand of particular product, the price of the product will increase without coimg down.

There is a lot of corruption in business in my country. I think it is more than some other countries. Business owners go through different corrupt means to ensure the success of their business.

Business corruption is everywhere in the world , most especially in Nigeria and the issue here is that they dont see corruption as a bad thing and they indulge in it everyday.
There's a lot of business corruption in my country and it's appalling because they don't even hide it anymore,they favour some people over others and it hurts smaller businesses

Well, I don't really know what you mean by corruption in businesses but I think I do have an idea when it comes to employment opportunities. Corruption has eaten deep into that sector that even the less qualified are offered good paying job leaving the ones that actually deserves such position and it is really getting unbearable.

I don't even know if I'm going to consider the corruption that is involved in the administration of the coronavirus vaccine in my country because they are reserving it specifically for the rich and leaving the poor out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds